chapter 104 Liang Xin's incident,

Start from the beginning

    Ye Fan looked at Wu Hao Qiang and said: "When you came here, didn't you bring nothing? Where did these things come from?"

    Wu Hao qiang said shyly:"  I was seen as cute, and it was given to me."

    "With so many things, they must be overweight, and freight must be charged."

    "Uncle, you are a big man, so don't always care about these little money."

    "Your face rounded up, I don't know if your dad will be able to recognize you when you go back!" Ye Fan shook his head and said.

    Wu Hao Qiang frowned, and said: "Of course he recognize it!"

    Ye Fan rubbed Wu Hao Qiang's head, and said:" Go back and study hard and make progress every day,
you know?"

    "You know, my uncle! Uncle, do you know that you've been from childhood? Scumbag, my grades are much better than yours." Wu Hao qiáng obediently said.

    Ye Fan: What a joke, he is such a smart person, can he be a scumbag?

    Ye Fan turned to the black bodyguard on one side, and said: "Help me watch him for a while, don't let him get on the wrong plane."

    The black bodyguard nodded and said: "Good."

    Wu Hao qiáng bulged his cheeks, and said dissatisfied:" I am not that stupid."

    Ye Fan sent Wu Hao Qiáng back to the villa, and found that Cai Zhenjun was walking around outside the villa very uneasy.

    "Ye Shao, you are finally back."  Cai Zhenjun breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan looked at Cai Zhenjun and said: "Cai Shao, what's the matter with you? Why do you seem to be anxious,did you want to borrow money from me because you lost the gambling?"

    "I didn't ask you to borrow money!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said:"  Oh, that's good, I don't have money to lend you either."

    Cai Zhenjun: Ye Fan is a stupid thing.

    "In that case, what's the matter with you looking for me!" Ye Fan asked casually.

    "A piece of news just came out, and there was a problem with the TV you shot."

    Ye Fan said in a puzzled way: "something went wrong, what's the problem? The TV series seems to be finished!"

    "The heroine  was a junior and was beaten by someone who was righteous. They said that she was raising a kid, who is in her thirties. It looks like a few years old, and looks like more than 30 years old for a while, and there are real photos of it." Cai Zhenjun said.

    Ye Fan looked at the news on the Internet and said:" This woman is out of luck."

    "At this time, when this kind of news broke, I was afraid that the ratings of the TV series would be affected to a certain extent. My girlfriend encountered this when she was making a TV series for the first time." Cai Zhenjun said anxiously.

    Ye Fan said nonchalantly: "What are you afraid of! It's not your girlfriend who let someone beat her up. What's the big deal!"

    Cai Zhenjun:...

    "Are there any recent photos of Liang Xin?" Ye Fan asked.

    Cai Zhenjun nodded and said: "Yes, here!"

    Ye Fan looked at the photo, and his face was a little weird and said: "No!"

    Cai Zhenjun looked at Ye Fan in confusion, and said: "What's wrong?"