Free Minds.

I'm excited to announce that I just completed and published my first official novel, 'Free Minds' on Wattpad. Writing has always been one of the many passions of mine and I'm so glad that after  years of writing, editing, killing my darlings, among other things, I've officially finished typing to the last word! 

'Free Minds' falls under various genres: Teen Fiction, Humour, Adventure, Science Fiction, Action, Mystery and Romance.

It has a lot of representations I barely saw in the countless books I read growing up, particularly with respect to the main character, who is an underprivileged dark-skinned girl with an avid interest in comic books and science and technology.

I hope you can click the link below and give Free Minds a chance. Any feedback is wholly appreciated!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/283535517-free-minds

com/story/283535517-free-minds

The Blurb:

A 5x Wattpad Featured Novel ✨!

Consider this: You make a life altering decision not too long ago that you reconsider everyday and as if that isn't enough torture, it has the nerve to violently dangle two other decisions before your eyes. Want to guess the first?

Well, the first decision is a step in the right direction but with highly probable danger to you and colossal doom to everyone else.

And the other? The other is the best way to play it safe...until definite danger to you and colossal doom to everyone else.

This is what Beth has to face after what appears to be a memorable night for the school of Zavlon Academia, morphs into a nightmare etched in the minds of the whole student body.

Obviously, it's not easy. Especially when she's not only supposed to save, but unite with the other lucky few who manage to escape the incident. The very people who either contributed to or ignored the treatment she received as the 'other' Zavolonian.

Particularly the enigma of a boy she's particularly torn as to whether to like or detest, to trust or suspect.

Whichever decision isn't going to change one thing though; the lurking evil that's cutting corners, coming for the ones who got away.

Fast.

Ready or not.

[FEATURED ON WATTPAD's OFFICIAL @TeenFiction profile's 'UNLEASH YOUR POWER' READING LIST!]- 12/12/21[

FEATURED ON WATTPAD's OFFICIAL @adventure profile's 'FEATURED STORIES' and 'MORE FANTASTICAL ADVENTURES' READING LISTS]- 1/11/21

[FEATURED ON WATTPAD's OFFICIAL @YA profile, UNDER THEIR 'MISSION IMPOSSIBLE' READING LIST!]- 1/11/21

[FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL @ambassadorsAF (Ambassadors Africa) profile's 'WEST AFRICA' Reading list!] -8/11/21

[FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL @WattpadESL (English  Second  Language) profile's  'ARTIFICIAL AND ADVANCED SOCIETY  | SCIENCE FICTION'  Reading list ]- 10/03/22 

All media are from Google and Pinterest.

Share your thoughts!