"Are you ready to go down?" I hear Tony ask some of the others so I pull back.

"I want to come aswell just give me one minute" I hear Clint say as Thor lets me down so I can stand on my feet as Clint hugs me next and I dont fight him enjoying his embrace. "I thought they shot you" I say tearing up at the memory of Nats scream and the gunshots "when am I not getting shot?" he asks with a smirk and I laugh knowing he was okay "you and friggin guns" I grumble.

"You and friggin danger" he grumbles back and I smile "touchee" 

He kisses my forehead before pulling back and checking me over quickly like Steve had done before looking behind me "are you coming Barnes?" he asks and Bucky pauses for a few seconds in thought but then decides to go "doll stay up with here with Peter" he says and I nod him giving me a quick peck. 

"No taking her for joy rides either little spider" Loki warns him before lifting my hand and kissing where his ring still sat "be a good kitten and get yourself something to eat we will have to check you over later" he says kissing me and I nod blushing at the nickname then pulling back "Get Jarvis to call if you need us" Tony says as they all get into the lift "Cell 342" Tony says as the doors shut. 

I can't help but wonder now what will happen to Billy?

"Whats wrong Mrs Parker?" Peter asks wrapping his arms around me and I lean back into him closing my eyes I missed his warmth but then I open my eyes realising something "where is everyone else?" I ask and he kisses my shoulder "the twins are hiding up in there rooms, Bruce and Nat also locked themselves up even disharming Jarvis in there rooms which is why they dont know you are here" he says "and the Wilsons?" I ask and he frowns "not in the building but we can call them soon but first you must eat" he says and I nod letting him pull me towards the kitchen. 

"Wait" I say stopping "lets go get the others first! if they have been locked up then they might have not eaten either" I say and he smiles "that's a good idea but who do we go to first?" he asks.

______________________________

The others P.O.V

"What should we do with the dead mans body then?" Thor asks as they all make there ways down into the cells "for now I am not sure but it was good thinking to send a clone up to the room. The last thing we needed was for the police to find it first then for the news to know she killed the guy even if deserving the public is cruel" Tony says mainly to Loki who just nods. Loki had been deadly quiet since they let Mia and Peter upstairs. 

"I havent seen that look since you tried taking over New York" Thor says inspecting his brother as they get closer "if she did not escape we still would have thought she was dead which reminds me we have mother to thank" Loki says holding up a necklace "what is that?" Steve asks confused. 

"A necklace mother gifted Mia, I found it in the motel room the pendant is cracked because the power inside escaped" he says holding it up to the others "then the blue and green light during the fire?" Tony asks and Loki nods "mother magic must have protected her and properly the others during the fire" he says gripping the necklace tighter then letting it disapear. 

"We must visit home soon and thank her" Thor says sending his own little thank you up to his mother he knew would be going back to Heimdall every day for news.

"You have been quite as well Bucky" Tony says and Steve gives him a look "Rumlow tried to touch her" Bucky mumbles angrily "Buck it is not your fault-" Steve says trying to hold onto Bucky to comfort him but Bucky snaps his arm away "why do you think Rumlow would have an interest in her in the first place? He hates us of course he would try to hurt her" he says as they all come to a stop outside of a cell.

The Avengers Soulmate: 11 SoulmarksOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara