About This Book

Please also note that some of the songs I've published were written as early as me being 13 years old. The further back you read into the story, the more mature they will sound.

I've been writing songs ever since I was 11, and for reference, I'll be turning 20 on January 25th, 2021. So at least I hope lol, I've improved quite a bit from the earlier chapters in this book (not saying to skip ahead but if you find they're too immature for you know that they get better the further back you go).

I've been through a lot of shit in my life which is why I started writing in the first place. A lot of the songs are inspired by my battle (and recovery) with severe depression, anxiety, self-harm and more dark topics. I hope my songs make you feel a little less alone in your struggles, and provide you with some sense of hope. Thank you for reading. All comments are appreciated.

My inspirations for songwriting: Taylor Swift (Folklore is the best album ever), Lana Del Rey (if you haven't heard Norman Fucking Rockwell you need to listen to it this instance), FKA Twigs (MAGDALENE is a masterpiece), Lorde (Melodrama is one of the best things to ever happen to the music industry), MARINA (FROOT is ahead of it's time), Billie Eilish (dont smile at me doesn't get the respect it deserves), Tessa Violet (Bad Ideas is so aesthetically pleasing), mxmtoon, Girl in Red, BANKS, WILLOW, Clairo, Role Model, Cavetown, alvvays, Dodie, Still Wozzy... you get the picture lol. Most of the songs I write, I envision them sounding similar to the style of indie pop or alternative, but that's just me, the melody and all of that is essentially up to you. Hope you enjoy!