𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩

Pic above was edited by me [swag]

NSFW WARNING
CARROT DILDO
IMPLIED BUNNY (M/N)
COCKY REMARKS
TEASING

_______________

- Sapnap and (m/n) have been friends since the beginning of forever, they were now in their 20's and were dating, they had a funny relationship with each other and their friends.  The 2 were currently at a 711 grabbing some snacks for a movie night, "yo what if I shoved this carrot up my ass though-" sapnap looked at (m/n) and burst out laughing "bro what the fuck?! Where the hell did you even get the carrot?!" "I stole it from a women that walked past us".

Sapnap shook his head in disappointment, "your stupid for thinking that, if you can't take that carrot then you can't take me" at the last part he pointed at himself with his thumb as he praised himself. "Oh please, bet your dick is small" "what?! No! I'm basically bigger than you so my dick is bigger".

The 2 started bickering about dick sizes, all the way until home, they finished the argument with a long laugh.  They sat the snacks down and went to take a bath, while in the bath (m/n) decided to look down at sapnap's dick.

He gasped, that shit was long.. sapnap chuckled as he made (m/n) look up at him, "sooner or later your gonna have to take this whole thing in~" (m/n) blushed furiously and nodded, they then finished their bath and went on watching the movie.

They decided to watch Godzilla (Godzilla won that fight with kong everyone stfu). Sapnap called it a day and fell asleep on the couch with (m/n) in his arms. (M/n) thought about what sapnap said earlier and looked at the carrot that lied bored on the table.

(M/n) sighed, he slipped out of sapnap's arms and grabbed the carrot shaking.. 'Am I really gonna do this,,' (m/n) rethought all his life choices.. but he was still gonna do it bc what could be the worst?

Getting canceled for having a carrot up your ass? Yeah right, so (m/n) chopped off the pointy part of the carrot and lubed it up. He sat beside sapnap and pulled down his and sapnap's pants and boxers, he took a deep breath and shoved the carrot in.

He let out a moan but tried hiding it by biting his lower lip, he started pumping sapnap's cock, earning a groan from him, as (m/n) kept using the carrot as a dildo, he noticed that sapnap had already came. He then leaned over and started sucking on sapnap's cock.

While still using the carrot as a dildo, as he sucked on sapnap's cock he felt a hand grasp his hair he looked up to see sapnap looking down on him with a smirk, the dark headed male then pushed (m/n) down on his entire cock.

Making the [h/c] male choke on it, the dominant male whispered curses under his breath, feeling the amount of tightness around his cock, "ah~ fuck baby~ gonna cum down your throat.." just as he said that he came down (m/n)' s throat.  Sapnap chuckled.

He then looked down at (m/n)'s ass, seeing the carrot halfway through his hole.  He laughed silently, he picked up (m/n), (m/n)'s long rabbit ears flopped down, knowing he was going to be fucked until he was brain dead. Sapnap lubed his fingers and teased (m/n)'s hole.

This made the [h/c] male let out small gasps, finally, sapnap pushed his two fingers in, causing the slightly small male to moan as he started to ride his lover's fingers.  "Awhhh, is my slut already begging for my cock..??" (M/n) nodded vigorously.

Sapnap pulled his fingers out, he then positioned his cock at the entrance of (m/n)'s hole.  "Are you ready?"  "Yeah.." sapnap kissed the male's shoulder and pushed him down his cock, the [h/c] male let out choked moans.  "F-fuck!!  God y-you're fucking huge..".

"Oh?  Is that so?  Yet you said you can fit me allll in" sapnap made a snarky remark, "u-ugh.. just fuck me already" (m/n) said impatiently, "ok ok mr boss man" sapnap pulled out and then slammed back in, making (m/n)'s tongue slipped out of his mouth.

Sapnap then started thrusting in a ungodly speed, while (m/n) was just a moaning mess, he turned his hand into a fist, digging his nails into his palm, "shit babe.. your really tight" although his partner was very tight, sapnap still kept his ungodly speed.

Finally, sapnap came, cum oozed out of (m/n)'s ass as sapnap pulled out of his partners ass.  He then realized that (m/n) had fallen asleep, he smiled and kissed (m/n)'s hurting palm,

The 2 then fell asleep

_________________