𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄

Meow meow

Meow meow

_____________

- Technoblade stood in a cage with an anvil right above him, ready to murder him right on the spot.  But he had a trick up his sleeve but no one knew what that was.

His two friends were taken away and forced to watch their friend die.  A blonde male walked up to the podium that was near techno's cage. "Technoblade has robbed our country, everything that made in special, and everything that defined what it as it was"  the blonde male spoke again.

The blonde, also known as tubbo went on a rant on how technoblade was terrible and should be killed right then and there.  (M/n) stood back, being in hand cuffs and in the possession of ranboo, who profusely apologized for what they were doing.

Suddenly, an enderpearl came in sight, then hit the podium which spawned punz, who then shot a weakness(possibly slowness ???)  potion to the people in the audience, but not hitting (m/n), suddenly punz appeared beside ranboo, trying to hit him with an axe.  Ranboo protected himself with his own shield and hit punz with his own axe.

"WHAT THE?  WHAT IS PUNZ DOING" A sudden arrow came his direction which made him pull out his shield.  "BIG Q PULL THE LEVER" techno let out a 'heh?!' now knowing he was about to die.  (M/n) lied on the floor in shock.  Quackity then grabbed the lever that controlled the anvil.

Tears fell out of (m/n)'s eyes as he was about to watch his lover be killed.  But techno had a trick up his sleeve.  A pulled out a totem of undying from his inventory and placed it in his left hand.  The anvil came at him at a high speed level. (M/n) screamed, until a sound of thunder came out of no where.

(M/n) looked up to see his lover still in one piece, techno quickly swooped in and grabbed you by the waist and went to the final control room, they both then saw Dream, but he was helping them..?

(M/n) held techno and Carl close, missing them both from the amount of stress that happened so quickly.  Suddenly quackity showed up.  Techno chuckled, "did you really think quackity.. that you could kill me that easily?"  Quackity gritted his teeth and charged after techno with his axe.

"YOU HAVE DONE SO MUCH FUCKING DAMAGE TO EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN DOING ALL A FUCKING TIME TECHNO. AND IF I WIN, I WANT THIS TO BE THE BATTLE I WANT TO BE REMEMBERED FOR" quackity kept swigging his axe, trying to hit techno "I HAVE A PICKAXE, AND I'LL PUT IN BETWEEN YOUR TEETH" techno then swung one last time and hit quackity on the right side of his face.

Starting at his upper lip and finishing off on his eyebrow.  (M/n) gasped and went to quackity's aid, bonking him on the head for a few times for almost killing his somewhat friend...

________________

Hi guys how are we doing today :) ?