𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓

This takes place during the Marburg vs pogtopia war :)

_________________

-  It was a very exciting day for schlatt's husband.  It was schlatt's birthday!  And (m/n) decorated their house with schlatt's favorite things.  He waited for his beloved husband at the table with a cake in front of him saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCHLATT !! YOUVE DONE SO WELL".

At Marburg

- Schlatt stood uncomfortably in the center of a circle of people in netherite amour. He breathed heavily as he tried to find an exit in his hazy gaze.  "Schlatt.." a person called.  "(M/n).?!"  "No, it's us schlatt" Schlatt mentally deflated.

"W-where's (m/n)???" "He isn't here at the time right now Schlatt.. who is this '(m/n)'?" "He's my husband! He-! he.." Schlatt realized since he was in his drunken state he couldn't remember anything.

(M/n)..

Who was (m/n)..?

(M/n), a husband.. a friend.. a brother..
A father..

Tears welled up in schlatt's eyes

"I-I don't know..
he.. he.."

Thoughts ran through schlatt's tired brain

(M/n) was just..
A person he barely knew

Schlatt broke down.

Tears fell from his face..

He sobbed

"I just want to see him again.."

Suddenly a sound of a door bursting was heard.

"SCHLATT!"

(M/n) ran to schlatt's aid

"SCHLATT ?!  ARE YOU OK ARE YOU HURT..?"

"(M/n)..?.. is that you.." "Yes it's me Schlatt.."
Schlatt wiped the tears off his face and hugged Schlatt close.

The other in the circle looked at the couple, quackity's heart ached..
he loved Schlatt..

But Schlatt loved someone else

Schlatt's grip loosened a bit and tried holding on
Heavy breathing was heard from Schlatt...
"Schlatt.. what's the matter..?"

Schlatt held tears in his eyes and he kissed (m/n) on the cheek, he then kissed him on the lips and looked him in the eyes.

Suddenly schlatt's eyes widened and he fell out of (m/n)'s grasp with a hard BANG on the floor
(M/n) held Schlatt's dead body close..

"Happy birthday Schlatt.."

____________
SOB LOUDER LOSERS

____________SOB LOUDER LOSERS