𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲

YALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT ISLETS GET IT !!

LETS GET IT !!

NSFW WARNING !!
(M/N) AS A STRIPPER
TRIPLE PENETRATION
IMPLIED RECORDING OF SEX
USEGE OF A DILDO
OTHER THINGS
MY PLATONIC BOYFRIEND HELPED ME WITH THIS SO THANKS TO MUSHR00M-B0Y
I MADE THIS >:D

_________

- (m/n) was a very well known stripper at quackity's casino. He loved his job and he especially loved his boyfriend, quackity, after the incident (m/n) and quackity stayed close together.  He got married and ran the casino by themselves.

Until two other males decided to apply as waiters, their names were Karl and Nick, both of quackity's ex's have decided to work at the casino because they wanted to come back to him but when they realized he was married again they took their eyes off of him and onto (m/n).

One night (m/n) wasn't anywhere in sight, the 3 secretly looked for him although they had to do other things. At the end of the day the 3 were exhausted, sapnap needed to go to the bathroom so he needed to use the employee bathroom.

He passed quackity's office and heard moaning from there, sapnap was told to NEVER go in there without permission, he hesitated to open the door but opened it anyways. (M/n) sat with his legs on quackity's desk and a dildo in his ass.

"A-Ah! Sorry sapnap!" (M/n) quickly tried pulling up his pants but was stopped by sapnap's grip on his wrist. Sapnap then pulled him into the bathroom and pushed him into a stall. "S-Sap-!" He was cut off with a kiss on the lips.

(M/n) fell in love with the kiss they shared tongues fought for dominance but at the end saps tongue won.  Sapnap slowly pulled off his pants and flipped (m/n) to his belly.  He positioned his cock in (m/n)'s hole,  "are you sure I can go in?"  (M/n) nodded.

Sap then pushed inside of (m/n), the taller male groaned as the shorter moaned loudly, "a-ah! Oh sapnap~ your so huge!" Sapnap wasted no time and started to thrust fast in (m/n)'s ass, loud moans were heard as sapnap wrapped his hands around (m/n)'s huge thighs.

He grabbed his phone from the top of the toilet paper dispenser and started recording.  He positioned it to look directly at his cock and (m/n)'s ass.  "Fuck~ baby you feel so fucking good" one last thrust and sapnap came into (m/n).

That's when Karl accidentally walked in, he looked at the 2 and immediately got flushed, he snapped out of it and walked closer to sapnap and (m/n). He whispered something in sapnap's ear and the black haired male nodded.

(M/n) was confused but then Karl walked in front of (m/n), he pulled down his pants and boxers, his cock sprung out and hit (m/n) on the cheek, the [h/c] knew what to do and got to work, he placed his lips on the tip which made Karl groan.

(M/n) wasted no time and swallowed karl's cock. "Fuck! Ohhh yeah babe swallow that cock~!"  Karl started thrusting, sapnap started thrusting as well which made (m/n) gag, the two men gave no breaks for the poor male.

Having cum all over his face and around his ass.  Karl pulled out, drool fell from (m/n)'s face and fell to the floor in clumps, "ah! Sorry (m/n)" Karl patted (m/n)'s head, signaling that he did a great job.  Suddenly the bathroom door opened.

(M/n) tiredly looked up, quackity's figure was at the door, he then heard yelling but could specify who was yelling or what they were yelling about since he was still hazy.  He was then jerked into the chest of someone.

He snuggled with them, only to feel a warm hand on his back. His legs were then pulled up to his chest, he was confused but didn't pay much attention to it. Until he felt the tip of something on his hole, it then pushed itself in.

Making (m/n) moan, as tip of the same thing pushed its way through, (m/n) moaned loudly, he turned around slowly to see sapnap and quackity's dicks already in him. Karl then positioned himself at his hole, he looked up and kissed him on the cheek.

Quackity grumbled but (m/n) didn't mind, Karl then pushed inside of (m/n). "Shit.. your tightening around us so nicely" the 3 then took a deep breath and started thrusting. The unbearable amount of pleasure made (m/n) moan his lungs out.

"FUCK~! IM SUCH A GOOD SLUT AREN'T I~?" (M/n) exclaimed as he was being fucked his brains out, the 3 guys grunted, (m/n) felt their dicks twitching, basically telling him that they were about to cum.

One last thrust and cum splattered into (m/n), most of it seeping through (m/n)'s hole.  They all breathed heavily, once they all caught their breath, sapnap and Karl pulled out of (m/n), they cleaned themselves up and left.

Leaving quackity and (m/n) alone in the bathroom snuggling each other while sitting on the floor..

____________
LOVEJOY'S NEW WIP SONG IS SO GOOD
ITS CALLED PERFUME

____________LOVEJOY'S NEW WIP SONG IS SO GOODITS CALLED PERFUME