𝐣𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭

This takes place at the election:D

‼️NSFW‼️
FUCKING IN AN OFFICE
FINGERING
TEASING
SOMEWHAT PUBLIC
OVERALL NSFW
DEGRADING
SOME PRAISE

(IF BY POPULAR DEMAND I WILL DELETE THIS CHAPTER)
______________

- (M/n) was on wilbur's side during the election, although he was already sided with Dream, he wanted to beside his brother for once.  (M/n) was called up to read the votes.  He took a deep breath and and looked at the votes.  His heart suddenly dropped as he read.  Schlatt2020 had won and now Schlatt was the president.

And there was another problem, (m/n) and Schlatt are married, but kept it a secret to others.  Schlatt pressed a challenge onto (m/n), it was that if he won he would fuck him in this new office.  (M/n) took another deep breath and walked to the mic.  And announced that Schlatt was the new president.

(M/n) looked down at the audience, but mostly looked at Wilbur and Tommy, they had a shocked look on their face.  He mouthed a "sorry" to them.  Schlatt proudly walked to the podium and held (m/n) by the waist,  he started to talk but (m/n) didn't listen to him.

Until he called out Tommy and Wilbur, that's when (m/n) started to listen,  "as the president of Marburg..  I now here by announcing that Tommyinnit and Wilbur soot are now EXILED" Schlatt said that with so much pride that (m/n) felt disgusted that he was married to him.

Schlatt smiled as Wilbur and Tommy were being dealt with, while that was happening he turned around and still held (m/n) by the waist while doing so.  He led them both to his new office.  Suddenly (m/n) was slammed onto the desk chest first.  "Hey!  Schl-" (m/n) was cut off when a pair of rough somewhat-chapped lips.

The [h/c] male held Schlatt's face as they kissed, they then parted which left them both out of breath.  "You're so beautiful~" Schlatt said as he took of his pants and his boxers.  He then pulled his partner off his desk and pushed him to his cock.  "C'mon babe~ suck off your new president~"  (m/n) scoffed as he then took all of Schlatt's cock.

The ram male moaned as his partner sucked him off, the warm feeling of his mouth felt so good around his cock, "fuck baby.. I never thought you were a fucking slut for some president's cock" (m/n) slightly gagged but kept fitting the large cock in his throat. Schlatt moaned and took (m/n)'s hair into his hand.

(M/n) looked up at Schlatt with hate and love, Schlatt just chuckled and throat fucked (m/n), "god you take in your president's cock so well!  I'm so proud of you my fucking stupid fucktoy" Schlatt complemented his partner as he continued until he finally came in his partner's throat.

Schlatt came down for, his climax and pulled (m/n) off his dick. "God my throat hurts.." (m/n) said as he tried soothing his throat by rubbing it with his hand. "It's gonna hurt a lot more when you're screaming for no more" Schlatt teased, (m/n) rolled his eyes as he pushed himself onto schlatt's desk.

The ram male smirked and took off (m/n)'s pants and boxers.  Enjoying the view of his partner's lower half.  Schlatt lubed his fingers and fingered his husband's hole, moans and pants were heard in the room.  When Schlatt thought he was ready he positioned his cock at his partner's hole.

He then pushed himself into (m/n) "a-ah! Fuck!  S-Schlatt!  You're huge!"  (M/n) said again as he wiped his tears away and covered his mouth to stop any incoming moans.  Schlatt just kept smirking and finally started to move.  Rolling his hips against (m/n)'s ass.  Loud moans were suppressed by (m/n)'s hands, "c'mon babe~ take off your hand from your mouth, I wanna listen to your sweet moans~".

At that moment a knock was heard on the door, "Schlatt?"  It was big q, "yeah q?" Schlatt yelled loud enough for big q to hear "yeahhh, you have a meeting soon!"  Quackity said as he looked at George who was beside him. "I'll be there in a sec just hold up for a little!"

The 2 outside the door shouted a little 'ok' and went on their day.  Schlatt kept fucking the shit outta (m/n), cum went everywhere, the feeling of being full was the only thing (m/n) felt at that time.  "AaHhhH!  O-oh Schlatt! F-fuck!" (M/n) could only say a few words before turning himself into a moaning mess.

"S-ScHlAtT lEt me cUm!!"  (M/n)'s fingers were dug into his palms, "god you're such a fucking cock slut, you basically love my cock in general!" Schlatt casually said, (m/n)'s moans just got louder and louder and basically shout if he could cum yet.  Finally Schlatt let him cum.  (M/n) gripped onto schlatt's horns as he came on both of their stomachs.

Schlatt came was well at the same time.  After they came down from their high they put their suits back on and went on the day,  just ignoring the way (m/n) limped every time.

_________________

Ummmmmmm
Look I made this for a reason..- 😰

- 😰