𝙏𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙬...

"Hey Alexa, play 'The Need To Know' by WALE ft. SZA"

After the devious lick incident, they all had to save the expoldie bitch Bakugo. After they did that, they all had plans. Especially the bootleg big three that consists of Yaz, Y/n, and Christie. They had the right idea, but different things/places... (3 parts btw-)

**YAZMIN'S POV** Me and Christie were facetiming as usual judging lemons and shit right? Bakugo came in and asked Christie if she wanted to go somewhere. Me being a child at heart said "Not you getting a dick appointment-" but thank GOD she ain't hear me, I wouldn't have made it to see my 17th birthday 😃. She hung up to go get ready. It was just me singing 'I Know' by Big Sean and a couple of other songs. Me forgetting I gave Denki a key to my apartment was singing my heart out to 'Halo' by Beyonce. "Wow you cannot sing-" I screamed so fucking loud to the point where I think the landlord heard me and they're on the other side of the neighborhood.

I paused my music and said, "What was the reason hoe?" He laughs. "I wanted to surprise you, but oddly ended up scaring you." I shake my head, "You bout to dumbest nigga I know showing up without consent in a black person house. Nie what if I was my momma? Yo ass would've been shot, stabbed, hung on a tree like the reverse KKK." "Oh damn-" He says looking like he's trying to take all of that in at once. "I'm joking dumbass, maybe." His eyes widen, "MAYBE?!" "Huh? Who said dat? That sound real familiar..." He shakes his head and come sit by me. "Anyway, what're you doing, listening to music?" It took me all I had not to slap him for asking obvious questions.

"Well I WAS trying to listen to music before i was interrupted by a thundrstorm on drugs." He looks real hurt by that comment. "Interesting... who was this uh, 'thunderstorm on dugs'?" I wanted to see what he would do if I rudely discribe him, "Well... it's a he, obviously. He has yellow hair with a black lighting streak that makes him look like Wish versions of custom forces. Let's see... whenever he wears his hero fit he looks like Sanji but if you ordered him off Ama-" He gets up and reaches for my room door. "I WAS JUST JOKING IM SORRYYYY!" He walks back, "Why so mean?" "I'm not mean." I say rolling me eyes, "Are." "Not." "Are."(yea that goes on for another minute)

"Hey Yazzy." I look up from under my blanket, "Hm?" "You feel like cooking something?" That sent butterflies in my stomach from the last time we cooked together, "Why not?" "Ight bet!" He gets up and walks towards my room door, "You do realize the kitchen is outside of your room right?" I roll over to his side of the bed. "There's a problem, I got to comfortable." He sighs and walks back to the bed, "Cmon Yaz," "Never, whore!" He pulls my leg, "LET ME GO HOE, HOE LEMME GO!" "Never, whore!" I hold the backboard, "Let ma leg go neowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

I scream kicking it from him. He pulls me off the bed, I smack my teeth. "This. This is why you're unloved." He smiles, "You know you love me." He says laughing. It's kind of hard to say 'No, no I don't.' when it's Denki Kaminari. "Fine, you won. Now pick me up slave 🙄." He reaches his arm down to help me up. We walk to the kitchen and decide on what we're eating. "Uhm... burgers?" He suggested, "Nigga- I may be black but Ion know how to grill like tha-" He shakes his head. "Uh... spaghetti?" I ask, "Sure." We grab the stuff for it. I fill the pot up with water and told Denki to watch it while I go take a shower. I come back from my room the learn I made a HUGE mistake.

"DENKI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" He looks up. "Huh...? OH SHIT-" I run over to the stove, "NIGGA HOW YOU BURN WATER?!" He runs over to the stove too. "I was watchin TV, my fault 😅." "Denki I'm bou-" I snatch the remote from his hand, "AYE YAZ CHILL IM SORRY-" He backs away. "Iain't finna be sorry after this hoe." He runs and I chase after him. I caught him to him, he stops my arms. "Lemme goooo!" "If you promise not to hit me." I roll my eyes, "Fine 🙄." He lets me go, he turns around and I jumped on his back.

"BI- YAZ!" "Yes, Nari?" He catches his balence and tries to get me off, "G-get off of me!" I hop off. "You no fun." I say pouting. He walks to my room, "I was finna ask if you wanted to go to your fave place but nah." I walk after him cause ain't no damn way he goin to sleep, we finna go the my fave place tf? "Woah there buddy, when you thought today was the day?" He smiles and looks at the time. "Well you better hurry and get dressed because they about to close in like 3 more hours." I run to my closet, "That's a big bet." I finally chose a outfit to wear after 10 minutes. I take a quick shower and do my hair before I put my clothes on. 

I walk out feeling confident as HELL cause like, I'm the baddest bitch and I know it 💀

I walk out feeling confident as HELL cause like, I'm the baddest bitch and I know it 💀. Denki looks in awe. I can feel his eyes following me as I walk to the door, "You comin' or...?" He snaps out the trance and finally says, "Fuck a restaurant, I'm trynna eat here." I laugh and slowly walk closer to him. "We got 2 hours to kill, why not?" I climb my way on top of him... let's just say, I'm prolly gon have a child at 16 😃.