𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖...

(I just wanna say tysmmmm for 303 reads. You guys don't know how much this means to me! This time I'll be doing as much POV's as I can- they will be short paragraphs probably so yea- anyway, thank you for reading! Without further ado, leggo <3)

*𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗢𝗩*
Everyone got a text message from Aizawa saying that they were going on an class trip to Adventure Landing. Y/n, Yaz, Christie, Lex, and Cookie was the most excited to get the message. They all had met up to buy bathing suits. Christie and Y/n decided they were gonna wear bathing suits of their boyfriends Hero Costumes, Yaz decided she was gonna wear a black bathing suit with Cookie, and Lex decided she was gonna wear Twice's costume. They all hop in Yaz's car, they stop by Sheik to get a quick burger and hit the road. Since Yaz got speakers in her trunk they blast music to give them confidence. They take turns singing each part of Body, Pussy Talk, Ain't Shit, Thot Shit, What's New, and etc till they arrive. 

*𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑*
"HANDS ON MY KNEES SHAKIN ASS ON MA THOT SHIT" We all sing together sounding ghetto as hell. "POST ME A PIC FINNA MAKE ME A PROFIT" Yaz says while pullin up in the parking lot. "WHEN THE LIQUOR HIT THE BITCH GET TOXIC" Lex says doing too much as usual 💀 "WHY THE FUCK YOU IN THE CLUB WITH NIGGAS WILDIN?" Christie says lookin like she singin her heart out 😭. Aizawa stands on the side of the car, "HANDS ON MA KNEES SHAKIN ASS ON MY THOT SHIT, HANDS ON MY KNEES SHAKIN ASS ON MY THOT SHIT, HANDS ON MA KNEES, HANDS ON MA KNEES, HANDS ON MY KNEES SHAKIN ASS ON MY THOT SHIT" Yaz and Christie is singing like there no tomorrow at this point. I tap on Yaz's shoulder to signal her, "Yaz... Yaz... YAZMIN" "BITCH WHAT?!" She looks up. "Oh shit-" She changes the song to "Take Me To The King" by Tamela Mann, "Truth is I'm tiredddd." "SING IT SISTA YAZ. PREACH SISTA." Christie and Yaz are just being goofy as usual, "You can't come up here blasting music like y'all ain't got no common sense" Aizawa says soundin pissed as fuck, "Ooou okay Mr. Zawa pop off." "I prefer you not call me that, Mrs. Wright." His quirk starts activating, "Oop- Ma bad-" He walks off going inside. "Aii leggo" Yaz says getting out the car and grabbing her stuff.

*𝟭𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿*

*𝙇𝙚𝙭'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑*
Once we got out the lobby I get a message from Twice.

*𝟭𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿**𝙇𝙚𝙭'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑*Once we got out the lobby I get a message from Twice

After all of that I broke apart from the crew to sit alone and blast some music to forget about him

After all of that I broke apart from the crew to sit alone and blast some music to forget about him. While blasting 'Idfc' by blackbear, Tamaki decides to walk over. "H-Hey Le-Lexi-" I pause my music and take put my earrings, "Hey Tamaki." He looks back at Kirishima, Kirishima gives him thumbs up to speak to me. "I-I was wondering i-if you wa-wanted to go out with me.." He blushes and looks away. "Fuck... why is it so hard to say no to this bitch-" "Sure, why not." His eyes widen. "Really? Oh- uhm- i-is this weekend go-good for you?" "Yea sure" He goes back to blushing, "O-Okay se-see you s-soon-" He walks back over to Kirishima, I put my headphones back in and go back to listening to music.

*𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑*
I was with Yaz and Christie talking about anime as usual when I spotted Tamaki walk away from Lex and to Kirishima... once I seen him it was a wrap. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I seen Yaz and Christie look at each other. "YO KIRISHIMAAAAAA!" Yaz yelled out, "BESTIE CMERE" Kirishima walks over to us, "Hey, what's up Yazzy-chan?" She look at me then looks back at Kirishima trying to signal him. "I-I don't get it...?" "Congrats, you bout the dumbest nigga I know." I look at Yaz giving her a "Bitch I will murder you." look if she tells him. "YOU HAVE A MRS. EIJIRO." We both blush as Yaz runs, "YAZZY IMMA MURDER YOU!" "SUCK MY DICK COOKIE." I run after her, "THERE WONT BE NOTHING TO SUCK ONCE IM DONE WITH YOU!" Yaz stops running. "BRO?! 4K MA NIGGA?!" "SHUT THE HELL UP!" She runs again, "NANANA BOOBOO FUCK YOU BITCH SCREW YOU <3"

*𝙔𝙖𝙯'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑*
While I run from Cookie I seen Denki- you know what slomo thing that happens inna anime when they realize they seen or see a person they know? Yea that's what it felt like when I seen him. I hid under him in the Wave Pool, "Woah, what the he-" That's all I heard before I went under. I come back up after 10 seconds. "Cookie gone?" I look at him as he blushes, "She's right the-" "YAZZY!" I get away from him, "OH SHIT-" I get back underwater and swim back to the waterpark, "I'll kill you later it's too hot 😭." "As I thought <3" I swim back to Denki. "My bad- I didn't mean to-" The waves turn on, "I-It can wait later." I turn around trying to go back, he grabs my arm, "Are you scared of the waves?" "Maybe..." He picks me up and sits me on his back. "What the hell just happened..." I put my head in between his neck and shoulder, I stay there till the waves stop. "O-Oh sorry, I'll get off." He looks back at me and smiles big like always, "You don't have to, Sunshine." 

*𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑*
I see Todoroki sitting down on his phone, I decide to play a joke on him. I get on top of him, "Toooodo-channnnn 🥺" He puts his phone down. "Huh?" I grind up against him, "I'm boreddddd." I felt his... iykyk up against me, he blushes. I grind up against him more as he bites his lip to hold back a moan. Just when I was about to take him to the bathroom Mina pulls up, "Y'all do know there's children out here, correct?" I roll my eyes climbing off of Todoroki. "They'll do it when they're older so it's no point of hiding 🙄." "Chile anywayz- you think Yaz and Cookie would hook me up with Ethan?" I try not to laugh, "Yea, why? What's up?" "Nun much- he just kinda cute yk?" She looks away. "I mean- the negro did have a nosebleed when he seen you in your bathing suit so it's possible." I say propping myself up on Todo's lap, "Thank you cuz, I love you!" "Anything for my bestie, I love you too." I lay down on Todo's chest to fall asleep.

*𝙀𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑*
"YO Y/N!" I spotted her laying on Todo, "OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT ETHAN-KUN?!" I walk over to where she was sitting. "You CANNOT tell anyone this but I kinda like Mina." He blushes and looks away, "Why the fuck is everyone blushing?" Her and Todo says in unison, I shrug it off. "Anyway, yea. I think I could." "Really?! Thank you soo much!" She rolls her eyes, "Now hop off my dick and let me sleep."

*3𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙊𝙑*
Aizawa tells everyone it's time to pack up and head home, Y/n was pissed that she didn't get any sleep, Yaz didn't wanna leave Denki, Christie didn't wanna leave the food but didn't feel like paying for anymore shit, Cookie finally started talking to Kirishima, and Lex was hella flirty with Tamaki. They all hop back in Yaz's car, instead of boosting confidence they decided to just chill with Yaz's "𝙑𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙯🌸🤍" playlist. They stop by a club since they were still bored and had a lot of time left. This was a bad idea....

𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊... 𝘿𝙀𝙆𝙐 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙋𝘼𝙋𝙀𝙍!

 𝘿𝙀𝙆𝙐 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙋𝘼𝙋𝙀𝙍!

Yes, I also made this 😩. If you decide to commit steal then at least credit me @senpai.yazzi on Tiktok and Insta.

(Also, sorry if this is a little bit late. School tingz so yk- ANYWAY, hope you enjoyed <3)