𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 ⚡️💛

𝑀𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂...
Denki: "BRO DID YOU SEE HER?!"
Mineta: "I love her boobies 🙂"
Denki: "Her body is FIT bro"
Mineta: "Yes"
Bakugo: "Could ya quit yappin about her body?"
Kirishima: "Wasn't her body nice, Todoroki?"
Todoroki: "Hmm..."
Denki: "It's so nice tho 😩"
Deku: "I-it really was~"
Denki: "EVEN DEKU AGREES"
Kirishima: "It really was nice tho"
Iida: "Could y'all stop talking about the females body? It is very inappropriate of you."
Kirishima: "Nooo, it's manly! So manly"
Iida: "You know what, I held back for so long it's time I teach you three some respect."
Kirishima: "What are you gonna d-"
Iida: "Kirishima, I'm sorry but. If you won't get yo crusty dusty musty off-brand rock type Pokémon head ahh, shark wanna be lookin ahh, baby shark doodoo lookin ah-"
Denki: *recording* "DAMN IIDA"
Iida: "It's Mineta's turn"

𝑀𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎'𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝒶'𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝓈𝓈. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂
Tsuyu: "Omg y/n you have such a nice body"
Y/n: "Oof. Thank you, Tsuyu."
Tsuyu: "Please, just call me Tsu"
Y/n "Oh, okay"
Mina: "12:00 o'clock mad bitch alert"
Momo: "I DONT APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DID TO ME EARLIER 😡"
Y/n "Okay and? Watchu want me to do?"
Momo: "APOLOGIES!"
Y/n "Sorry, I don't apologize to press bitches"
Momo: "APOLOGIZE NOW Y-YOU YOU-"
Y/n: " 'you' what bitch?"
Momo: "YOU NIGGER!"
Uraraka: "Le gasp"
Mina: "Y'all might wanna back up..."
Tsuyu: "Don't gotta tell me twice-"
Y/n: *Takes earrings out* say that again.
Momo: "YOU NIGGER!"
Y/n: "Mina luv, hold me back bruh. Imma kill this bitch."
Mina: "I'm good cuh" *Records*
Y/n: "Bet." *moves closer to Momo*
Momo: "S-stop w-what're gonna do..?"
Y/n: "Just this." *wraps legs around Momo's neck following into a backflip and slams her on the ground*
Mina: "DAMNNNNNNN"
Tsuyu: "SHEEESH GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUTTTTT"
Uraraka: "DAYUMMMM"
Y/n: "Better be lucky I ain't kill yo bitch ass"

The teacher calls for y'all.

𝑀𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒
"Ight class, lemme hurry up because if I see more of y'all faces Imma have PTSD. Anyway, first is the throwing contest. Y/n, you're first." Aizawa says
"My quirk isn't for throwing dammit." You step up and grab a ball. Lucky for you, you were taught how to play sports at an young age so, baseball was easy for you. You take a deep breath and throw a fast ball. Surprisingly, the ball went pretty far. Everyone looked in shock but Todoroki and Bakugo. "Good job, Y/n. Now time for fighting. Y/n L/N vs Shoto Todoroki, fight." Aizawa looks so lifeless saying that. Todoroki looks at you then looks down while walking up to the platform. You walk up to the platform as well. Todoroki stares at you for 2 seconds and finally says "Let's get this show on." He charges at you, you snap your fingers before he gets too close. He freezes in place as his fire and ice starts to fade away. He tries to move but it isn't working. "Now what I want you to do. Be a good boy and turn around and walk off, okay? Okay." He does as you say and walks off. Everyone cheered but Bakugo. "YOU CALL THAT STRONG?! I CAN BEAT HER WITH EZ!" He rawrs. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND EVERYTHING IN HEAVEN BAKUGO SHUT THE HELL UP!" You say because you are annoyed by him. "FIGHT ME, YOU FUCKING SLUT!" You stand still as your eyes turn bright pink. "Negro say what..." You walk up to him, kiss him on the cheek and walk off as he follows you, you turn around and snap your fingers after putting him in the trance and double round house kick him in the face. Everyone is terrified now. "Welp, there goes another student. Anyone else?" Everyone shakes there head no. "Alrightie then. Y/N L/N wins. Now get the hell outta me face and go home." Everyone gets their things and go home. Todoroki stops you and says it was a good fight. Since y'all live close together he walks you home.
⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷
Todoroki: "That's a hell of a quirk you got there."
Y/n: "Yea thanks. Yours is too, half fire half ice? I would kill to have that"
Todoroki: "It's hard to manage but..."
Y/n: "But..?"
Todoroki: "Never mind."
Y/n: "Oh, okay."
⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶
Y'all reach your house. Y'all say your final goodbyes and go inside your house. He stands there for a minute then walks off.

(Your room↑)

(Your room↑)

You put your hair up in a messy bun and decided to make dinner. While you decided what dinner was gonna be, you went to take a shower.

(Your pajamas ↑)You decided you were gonna make Udon

(Your pajamas ↑)
You decided you were gonna make Udon. You grab the ingredients and make it. While the water is boiling you find a movie to watch.

(The movie you watching↑)Your Udon was finally done, you sit down and turn on the movie when you get a call

Your Udon was finally done, you sit down and turn on the movie when you get a call. (The call is next chapter)

PICTURE OF THE DAY GOES TO....
SAILOR MOON BAKUGO!!!

We all know he will NEVER be as stronger as her so why not cosplay as her? 😭 (sorry not sorry, Kacchan🤪)