The Next Day😫🤍

You hear Akira barking but it's very faint. 'Huh... what happened..." You get up to a headache and wondering what's happening. "YO CHRIS! YOU HOME?!" You don't hear Christie "Christ- OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU SCARED ME" Your neighbor stands in front of you "Yes uhm, hello, uhm-" "What is your problem now?" Your neighbor is a BITCH when it comes down to the smallest, and I mean SMALLEST things. Smaller than her ex husband 🙄 "If you are going to keep a dog in your apartment, please reframe it from bar-" You can tell you're going to be here all day... "Before you keep going. Listen, your breath smells like 10 cans of bounce that ass, so can you please get the hell outta my face talkin bout my dog barking. You look more like a dog than Akira does, and that's just sad." She is pissed... "You know what?! I have HAD it with you, I'm calling the po-"You shut the door in her face and lay back down on the couch "Hey, what was that all about?" It was Christie "FINALLY IVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU DUMBASS!" "Sorry! I was in the bathroom" She apologizes "Anyway, that was just Mrs. Doubtfire." You get up checking the time "Oh shit, yo Chris we gotta go hurry and get changed" You two rush to y'all rooms and get dressed. You pop your hair in a ponytail and hit the door.

(Your hair↑)You grab your keys and hit the door with Christie

(Your hair↑)
You grab your keys and hit the door with Christie.
20 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
You both arrive at the school out of breath and looking rough. "H-hey g-guys" you say trying to catch air "Th-this is my b-best friend Christie~" You welcome her in "H-hey!"
Y'all walk inside the class and sit down. Mr. Aizawa walks in and greets the classroom, "I'm tired of seeing y'all faces. Tenyavion, take roll and new student introduce yourself." He sits down and dozes off to sleep. Christie gets up to introduce herself again, "Hey guys! I'm Christie Toussaint. I will be looking forward to spending the year with you guys! Anyway questions, please ask them now." Izuku raises his hand. "I-I'm Izuku M-Midoriya! W-what is your quirk?" "Does he always stutter..?" You wonder. "Hello Midoriya! My quirk is Zeuz, meaning I can eject lighting basically." "NOTED!" He writes down in his notebook. Christie looks around to see if anyone else has a question, she sees Bakugo and freezes. "Ahem uhm... a-anyone else has a q-question?" You can see she likes Bakugo... "Christie? Mrs girl?" She walks to her seat and text me

Hottie🥵❤️: GIRL WHY YOU AINT TELL ME ABOUT HIMMMMM

You: About who?!

Hottie🥵❤️: ABOUT BAKUGO

You: Oooou is mrs bitch crushing? 😭

Hottie🥵❤️: STFU BRO 😭

You: Nahhhh

Hottie🥵❤️: Yes

You: Bakugo x Christie sittin inna tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby inna baby carriage 😩🤙🏾

Hottie🥵❤️: Fuck you

You: Love you too ❤️

You put your phone down and start drawing something. Someone taps your shoulder, it was Todoroki. "Oh, what's up Todo?" You ask "Not much, I just wanted a chance to get to know you" It was getting kinda hard to breathe when he said that. "O-oh, u-uh-" You start hyperventilating, "So, whatcha drawin?" He looks at your paper "Oh, I'm thinking of writing a manga so I drawing one of my characters in different angles."

(Your drawing↑) (Yes, I drew it 😩)"That looks pretty good

"That looks pretty good." He says "Oh, thank you!" You smile, he blushes a bit. "So uh, wanna meet up after class?" He asks "Sure! Where?" You have the BEST sushi joint to take him to, "Where you wanna go?" You assume he's outta options so. "I know this REALLY good sushi joint called Wasabi, wanna hit it up?" You ask, he nods his head "Bet, I'll met you after school. Peace." You smile and wave. You grab your stuff and head out the door.

ғᴇᴡ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
You and Christie arrive at the house, "Yo! Mrs. Katsuki, wake yo ass up!" She jumps up. "Huh?! What?!" She looks confused, you laugh "Wake up, we home." "Oh, ight." You two walk in the house and run straight to your room. "Yo, what was you talkin about with Shoto?" Christie ask "You'll see~" You get dressed and hear a knock. "CHRIS, CAN YOU GET THAT?" "IGHT"

(Your outfit↑)"Y/N ITS SHOTO!" She re-informs you, "ILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!" You start rushing and put your hair in a genie pony tail with bangs

(Your outfit↑)
"Y/N ITS SHOTO!" She re-informs you, "ILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!" You start rushing and put your hair in a genie pony tail with bangs

(Your outfit↑)"Y/N ITS SHOTO!" She re-informs you, "ILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!" You start rushing and put your hair in a genie pony tail with bangs

(Your hair↑)
You start walking down stairs and make eye contact with him...
To be continued...

PICTURE OF THE DAY GOES TOOOOOO... CUTE DENKI!

We all know Denki is mad soft inside so why not? (Ily Pikachu🥺)