𝘿𝙖 ✨𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙖✨ (pt.3)

A/N: Okay so- ik damn well y'all tired of me with these author notes and shit but like I'm runnin outta ideas and it's still hella parts so be patient with me pls 😭 so for this chapter Imma spoil it fo ya, y'all are goin to a restaurant and whateva. It MIGHT be a lemon if I can actually write one and it not be cringy 🤩. Anyway, leggo my wonderful sluts. <3 (only 3rd pov for the rest of the story btw)

*3RD POV*

Everyone woke up from their ✨slumbaaa✨. They noticed that Yaz and Denki were missing so Christie and Y/n went to go find them. They got lost in Momo's abnormally BIG ASS house. They found one of the room doors closed and guessed it was them. Christie opened the room door, "DEMON TIME NIGGA, WAKE YALL ASSES UP!" she yelled and smacked the hell out of Yaz's neck. Y/n had her phone out and went up to them screaming, "WORLDSTARRR!!! YOU GOT YO SHIT VIOLATED NIGGA!" Yaz got up and chose violence cause this bitch started chasing after them like she was Sister Krone playing tag with them. She caught up to Y/n and everyone thought she committed a murder, Christie got out safe since that bitch could be Flash and Iida's legitimate daughter. "IS EVERYTHING OKAY?! WHERES Y/N?!" Mina said sounding hella concerned, "Yeah Ion think we gon be seein ha no mo." Christie said out of breath. Yaz walks inside the living room looking like the bitch did 10 years in prison. Like the fuck she got her sleeves rolled up with her hair in a messy bun for? "The fuck y'all starin' at? Ain't never see a coon before or something?" She said sarcastically. "Where's Y/n hoe?" Christie asked, Yaz sat down. "Calm ya tits red kool-aid drinker, she's sleeping." She lays back down, "Girl she wasn- okay so who checking to see if Y/n's dead? Cause Iain't." Ayame said, "Right cause I ain't boutta be inna game of Murder Mystery." Momona said agreeing with him, "Both of y'all calm yo Lil Nas wannabe asses down. The bitch ain't dead, yet." Everyone looked in shook besides Christie. "What? Y'all actin like I ain't never said I'd kill someone before." She looked around, "Y'all ain't wearing a wire or nun, right? I ain't trynna die young like real talk." Mineta chose death because he said, "Yeah, I do." Yaz sat up a little and said, "Nigga we know yo scary-ass ain't got a wire on you, you too scared to snitch. Nie takes yo ant-sized, vine of grapes havin ass, hormones of a 12-year-old boy lookin ass outta my face. Please and thank you." He walks up like he was finna say something then sits back down looking like he was gonna cry. Denki comes out dragging Y/n's body, "I think she killed Y/n guys." She shoots up and scoots near the door, "I don't know whatchu mean 🧍‍♀️." Christie stops her from getting up. "Nah whore, if she dead you is not puttin my black ass in jail." She rolls her eyes, "FINEEEE." She runs to the kitchen and comes back with a cup of water. "Y/N M/N L/N, WAKE YA ASS UP!" She pours the water on her. Y/n starts twitching, "ITS ALIVEEEEE!" Yaz says like she Frankistien or something. "...girl, I know yo ass did not-" Yaz walks back to the sofa, "You just woke up and you talking all this shit already." She says rolling her eyes. "GIRL YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!" "Just be lucky you lived chile." Mina and Denki help her up. They get her an ice pack and let her rest for a few.

*Time skip bought to you by Bakugo's musty ass toes*

"GUYS!" Momo yells like she a kid in the Avenues Mall play section. "Bitch what is you yellin fo? We right here." Y/n says, "I got an idea. Why don't we go somewhere? I think I know a restaurant we can go to." Momo adds to her comment. "Where?" Everyone says in unison, "Well damn- how about Cheddars? I heard they had really good food." Christie comes from the kitchen, "Bet, I'm down." Everyone looks at her like

" Everyone looks at her like

"Didn't you just co- okay. So who's paying?" Everyone looks at each other, "1,2,3 TOUCH YOUR NOSE" Y/n says. "FUCK!" Bakugo yells. Everyone starts laughing, "Whatchu laughin fo brokie?!" Uraraka looks around like she Helen Keller, "Broke people should never laugh." Todoroki says. Everyone got quiet, "Uhm, chile. Wait- y'all, wheres' Yaz?" Mina asks. They all turn their heads to Denki, "The fuck y'all looking at me for?" He says feeling like a victim, "Good point, he never know where anything is." Y/n says. He throws his hand on his chest looking SHOOK asf. She comes out running like she saw a ghost or some shit. "BITCH THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Y/n questions her, "BI-BITCH VI-VILLAINS-" Mina looks at her, "What was yo ass doin'?" She got quiet, "...BITCH ITS VILLAINS!" Everyone looks at the hallway, "Bitch Ion see nu-" Someone cut off Y/n. "It's because we're already here..." Yaz turns around, "Well shit..." Yaz and Christie take one good look at them and start laughing. "What're you laughing at?" Christie takes a deep breath, "You." He looks around, "What's funny...?" Yaz takes a second to collect herself. "Those holy spirit stompers 11's. What pastor casket did you rob for those shits? What church you preach fa ma boh?" He gaps in shook, "And why you look like Tokoyami's missing dad? Lookin like yo ass go around sayin' 'I'm so sad, dark dark dark.' Like who hurt you?" Tokoyami looks at Yaz like 'bitch I know the fucktity fuck you didn't...' "Bitch I said what I said, take yo eyes somewhere else." Someone else comes behind him (Kurogiri is 'him' btw) "Who are you talkin' to like tha'?" Yaz tries holding in her laugh but Christie and Y/n start BURSTING out laughing. "Nigga how many vaseline ads have you skipped?" Y/n says crying, "On God like do you even own any lotion? Do you not know what Jergens is?" Christie adds on. Shigiraki takes one step up, "Boy have I been waiting for this my whole life." He rubs his hands together, "Let us start with the bird boy~"

*TO BE CONTINUED*  

Just incase y'all didn't know- 1K WORD IS A LOT FOR ME, ESPECIALLY WHEN I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THIS SHIT- AND I HAVE OTHER BOOKS I NEEDA PUBLISH
N e wayz- words: 1113