Settled in

As soon as Mr.Aizawa opened the door, Kamanari was the first person to bolt inside, immediately letting out an incredibly excited yell. Sero was close behind him, carrying both his bags and Kaminari's.

Bakugo walked inside, taking a moment to look around. The house had a very open floor plan, probably for their safety, and short walls divided each 'room.' The walls were all a creamy white, and the floors a pale reddish-brown. There was an area with a large TV on the wall and a huge, grey, U-shaped couch in front of it. The TV had speakers next to it and a bunch of drawers under the speakers. Kaminari ran over to the drawers and opened them.

"Holy shit!! There are tons of video games and board games in these!!" Bakugo walked to the stairs. There was a large open wall underneath the double stairs that had more stairs going down.

He made his way up to the room, followed by the crowd that was his classmates.

Maybe if you just stay away from them, they won't notice. This house is big enough that anyone could get lost.

He got to the third floor and started counting rooms until the number 12 stuck out at him. He twisted the knob on the door, and it creaked open.

Inside was a spacious room with pale grey walls and more reddish wood lining the ceiling and floor. There were two beds to either corner of the room dressed in white sheets and pillows. Next to the beds were wooden nightstands with little white lamps on them. A fuzzy white carpet graced the floor in between the two beds. Off to the left of the entrance door were a table, chairs, and a small sofa. A mini TV hung in front of the couch. Under it was a thin table with room for a switch or food. To the right was a tiny area with a desk and chair. Next to the desk was a black mini-fridge, and on top were two sets of keys to the room with red tags on them that said in big golden script 3rd Floor, Room 12 . Bakugo walked over and grabbed one and then walked over to the bed at the far left. He slung his suitcase and backpack onto it and decided to explore the other two doors in the room. The door on the right led to a huge walk-in closet. There was a vanity at the back and more than enough room for him and Kirishima to share.

He then ventured over to the left door. Inside was a large lux bathroom. There was basically a jacuzzi for a bathtub and a box shower. The counter for the sink was huge, and of course, there was a toilet. The bathroom's colour scheme was exactly the same as that of the bedroom. Grey, white, and red-brown. Fluffy white towels were hanging on bronze hooks, and there were super expensive soaps on the counter.

Bakugo jumped and dropped the soap bottle he was examining when the bathroom door swung open. He whipped around his fists up only to be met with Kirishima's large, red eyes.

"Woah, Woah- No need to get punchy, Bakubro!" Bakugo put his hands down and scowled at the redhead in front of him.

"Do you not know what knocking is?! I could have been naked or something!" Kiri gave him a weirdly fond look at the comment before smiling nervously.

"Sorry. I should have known you were in here somewhere. I'll knock next- ooooh, is that a jacuzzi?!" Kirishima dropped his backpack on the floor as he ventured over to the jetted bathtub. Bakugo rolled his eyes and grabbed the bag off the floor before waking out and over to Kirishima's bed. He tossed the bag onto it, then went over to his own to start unpacking.

Kirishima walked out and over to Bakugo, plopping onto an empty space on the bed. Bakugo glanced over at him before redirecting his gaze back to his suitcase. Kirishima sat in silence for a moment, just staring at Bakugo.

"Are you going to unpack or just stare at me like I'm a freak of nature?"

Oh, but you are.