Stories from the magic school bus

These titles just keep getting shittier. <3<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bus ride at the start was full of laughing and clamor, but as the ride went on, it calmed down. Denki ended up passed out on Sero's shoulder while the ladder hummed whatever song was playing on his headphones. Mina and Hakagure mumbled softly amongst each other over some game on Mina's phone. Kirishima was sitting stiflingly close to Bakugo with his head on the taller-males shoulder, looking at his phone. Bakugo had his head tilted back with his eyes closed, listing to some music on his headphones.

Why is he so excited to live in the same room with me this week? He must have been playing it up for looks so that he could keep up the "friend" thing. He hates me...

Bakugo glanced over at Kirishima, who looked as if he was half asleep. Bakugo looked down at the time on his phone and sighed. They'd only been on the bus for an hour. They had at least one more hour left. He felt Kirishima shift away from his shoulder and poked him. Bakugo paused his music and looked over at the redhead. "What?" He kept his voice low as most of the bus was asleep.

"You sighed. Not a normal way, a very sad way. You've been a bit off this morning. Is everything ok?" Bakugo glanced over at Mina and Toru. They had put on headphones. Bakugo's gaze went back to Kiri. He looked pretty serious.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How the Hell am I 'off'?" Bakugo kept his voice low but laced in some harshness to it as well as wrinkling his nose up. Kiri's looked changed to one of slight suspicion.

"You woke up in the middle of the night, acting weird and like, crying."

You knew he'd bring it up, Bakugo. Jesus Christ, you couldn't hold yourself together after one fucking nightmare. It was a dream, and you had a panic attack over it. Now Kirishima has something to blackmail you over.

"I have no clue what you're talking about. I sighed because we've only been in this bus for one fucking hour, and it feels like days." Bakugo tapped his airpod to turn his music back on. Kirishima reached over and grabbed Bakugo's phone, swiftly and easily guessing the blond's password and turning off the music."What the Hell, Asshole?!" Baku leaned over to grab his phone back, but Kiri held it just out of reach.

"I don't believe you."

"You should, dumbass. Now give me back my phone, a good song was on!!"

"What song?" Kirishima looked over at the paused screen then started to giggle."Are you an emo-teenage girl? Hayloft?" Bakugo snatched his phone back and scowled over at Kirishima. It hurt a bit, Kiri making fun of his music taste.

"So what? It's got nice guitar in it." Kirishima scoffed a bit and clicked his tongue.

"You need some better music. Here." He grabbed Bakugo's phone back.

"Holy Hell, you sound like Raccoon eyes." Kirishima shrugged as he scrolled through Bakugo's Spotify playlist.

"First of all. Why is your playlist called 'I got the good shit, Bitch', and the first song added is E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE by Corpse? You really are a teenage girl."

"Shut up. I thought it was ok when it came out."

Are you embarrassed? Yeah, he wants you to feel that way. Weak.

"OooooooOOOOO! I should have expected Rebels from you. Gimme one of your pods, Blasty."

"What?! No!"