Sleep

Eijirou had moved back next to Bakugo."Were you able to finish your homework, Bakubro?" Bakugo rolled his eyes as he looked over at the glowing face of Eiji.

"Yeah. Of fucking course." Eijirou smiled at him.

"Can you help me with mine then?" Bakugo groaned. He would just have to figure out the materials along the way.

"Fine, shitty hair." He stood up and made his way to his room, Eijirou close behind him.

Baukugo trudged into his room, scooping his bag off of the floor as he made his way over to his bed. Kirishima walked in a few moments later with the homework in his hands, smiling brightly. He sat down at the foot of Bakugo's bed.

How am I going to make it look like I know what I'm doing? I'm so fucking dumb. Why did I agree to this?

"How about you do whatever you remember, and if you need help with something, just ask, dumbass." Bakugo pulled out his phone and looked at the papers Kiri had in his hands. Kirishima nodded and got to work on what he knew. Baugo pulled up google on his phone and looked up the material that they had learned that day.

Imagine if he knew you had to use google to look up how to do this. He'd think you're way more stupid than he already does! Yaoyorozu doesn't have to use the internet to figure out how to do this school shit. You're the real dumbass.

"Hey, how is this supposed to work?"

~~~~

Bakugo struggled but managed to help Kirishima with his homework. He made snide remarks at every chance he had, staying in character even though he was ready to pass out on the spot. It took Kirishima a solid 3 hours to finish his work before thanking Bakugo and standing up. As Kirishima left the room, Bakugo's head was spinning. The lights in his room had dulled to him, and noises were muffled.

You were pretty harsh on him for being an idiot even though you're a worse one yourself. He'll never love you. You should stop trying.

Bakugo groaned as he went over to his desk and grabbed his laptop. He looked at the time, 7:48. It was getting late, but he couldn't sleep. He couldn't risk nightmares and panic attacks.

The last time he had a panic attack, he had really hurt himself when cutting. So badly that he went to Recovery Girl, blaming the cuts on punching a glass vase. He had cut a blood vessel and wasn't quite ready to die yet.

He carried his laptop over to his bed and sat down. He scrolled through UA's homepage, the newsletters, and other things like that. There was a section on newspaper articles that related to the school. There was an area dedicated to class 1-A. The articles about how he was kidnapped and how he won the sports festival stuck out as some of the most read. The links lead to the actual posts on the newspaper sites, and the comments were something else.

How did they let him win? Look at how they had to chain him up, not very hero-like to me. :/

Imagine winning the sports festival and still getting kidnapped by a bunch of thugs. Some students he is XD

Not hero-like. He scares me. I wouldn't trust him on the streets.

#Bakugoactslikeavillian <- pretty shitty hero if you ask meeeee <3

/\ should be trending on other platforms. I agree sis <<<3

They should expel students like him. not a good look for UA.