You Find Them Smoking Because Of Stress

Start from the beginning

You wandered around the arena trying to find Hobi, no one had seen him anywhere. From one of the doors you saw a trail of smoke, following it outside, seeing Hobi leaning against the wall, taking a long drag from his cigarette. "Hey?"

He was surprised to see you, hiding it, but you'd already seen it. You frowned at him. "Don't be mad, it's not a habit I swear, I'm just stressed about tonight and needed something to calm my nerves a little bit."

"Was I not good enough?" He panicked, quickly wrapping you into his arms, kissing the top of your head. "Was it that bad you felt you had to do this?"

"Of course not," he assured, "I promise you are more than enough; I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I just don't want to be a burden on you." You smiled, pressing a kiss to the side of his face.

"You're never a burden Hobi."

You cuddled into his side, inhaling his scent, it didn't feel right, it wasn't fresh like usual, it almost smelt like smoke

You cuddled into his side, inhaling his scent, it didn't feel right, it wasn't fresh like usual, it almost smelt like smoke. "Why do you stink like cigarettes?" You asked.

He sighed, as you brought your head up to look at him. "Because I smoked earlier." You'd never have imagined Namjoon to be the type to smoke, he took such good care of his body. "I was just really stressed, and I'd read that smoking helps you calm down so I thought sure, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Would you do it again?" He vigorously shook his head, as he told you how horrible he found it and how the smell of smoke constantly made him cough

"It smelt really bad, I thought it was meant to destress, but it made me more stressed about the smell of my room and all the things it did to me."

You pecked his lips softly, "maybe stick to more normal ways of destressing next time."

"Definitely, never again, it was gross."

You watched Jimin walk out of the room, deciding to follow behind him

You watched Jimin walk out of the room, deciding to follow behind him. He headed outside, reaching into his back pocket, pulling out a cigarette. You wanted to be sure, watching him light it, bringing it to his lips.

"Jimin!" You shouted, making him jump. "What are you doing, you don't smoke?"

"No," he sighed, "but I do when I'm stressed. I'm sorry I never told you, but smoking is a massive stress reliever for me. I guess it's just one of those things you'd be disappointed in me for doing."

"I understand," you smiled, lacing your hand in with his, "I know how stressed you get, and if this is what works for you then I'm not going to stop you, and I will never be disappointed in you."

"Really?" You nodded, feeling him press his lips to your forehead. "Thank you for understanding."

"You're welcome Jimin."

"Want one?" Taehyung asked

"Want one?" Taehyung asked. You looked up to see him offering a cigarette that hung out of the packet. You were bewildered, unaware Tae had ever even thought about smoking. "I thought it might help us calm down."

"I'm fine." The two of you had just encountered one of your worst arguments ever, it broke Tae, his anxiety was at an all time high. "Do you?"

"I think so." You sat back and watched him light up. He could feel your eyes staring back at him, "don't worry, I don't make a habit of it, just let me be then I'll be your happy Taehyung afterwards, showering you with cuddles and minty fresh kisses."

"I guess I can't argue with that." He chuckled, going to press a kiss to your lips, but you moved him aside, "maybe chew some gum or something, then I'll kiss you."

"I'll allow you that one, but decline a kiss again, and there will be trouble."

You walked into the studio, heading straight for Jungkook's room

You walked into the studio, heading straight for Jungkook's room. You never knocked, walking in to see him with his head hanging out the window, cigarette in hand. "Hey?"

"Oh, hi." He smiled, putting his cigarette. The confused expression on your face suddenly hit him. You'd never seen him smoke before. "I can explain."

You walked over to him, sliding in the gaps between his legs. "What you do in your own time is none of my business Kookie." His hands rested on your hips, relieved to see your smile.

"I don't smoke often, just sometimes it helps me to calm down after a long day when things have become too much."

"It doesn't bother me," you assured him, kissing the tip of his button nose, "if it helps you to stay stress free, I won't stand in your way, whatever makes you happy is good with me."

"Remind me again how I got so lucky to find you?"