Chapter 3: Invasion plans

America slowly opened his eyes then looked at the clock on the wall seeing that it was 6 in the morning. It was somewhat hard to see the clock considering the fact that it was kinda dim in the room and it was so early in the morning. "What the fuck happened last night...?" His back felt sore and the bed sheets were sticking to it which was extremely uncomfortable. When he tried to sit up he noticed a heavy feeling on his chest.

When the Commie looked down at his chest he saw none other then Poland laying on his bare chest. "What the fuck?!" He immediately pushed the Nazi off of himself then sat up. Poland woke up and looked at America, "Jesus fucking Christ, what is your problem?! I'm trying to sleep here!" Suddenly America realized what happened. He looked at Poland, then at the dirty bed sheets. "Fuck..."

----------------------
With China and Britain;

China intently looking at a map. His golden colored eyes kept landing on Japan and Russia. His large wings were folded against his back while he kept his gaze on the map. Britain walked up to his side then looked at the map with his ally. "Maybe you should wait on doing whatever you're planning to do to the USSR. I think you should just invade Japan already and leave Russia alone. We don't want Soviet involved in this war."

China looked at him, he sighed softly, "I want to get rid of Soviet's navy before colonizing The Philippine Islands. I want those islands... But he already owns them so if I try expanding my empire by colonizing the Philippines, then-"

"You'd bring Soviet into the war. So refrain from making that terrible decision. Leave Soviet and his territories alone. We don't want him in this war yet. We need to become stronger before we involve him. So stay focused on Imperial and his country before making a rash decision like that." Britain glared at him, and pointed at Japan on the map. China rolled his eyes, "Fine. Japan it is. And what exactly do you plan on doing? You must also be wanting to invade a country too."

Britain smirked, "Greece of course." China chuckled a bit, "Good luck with that. But I hear that Poland is gonna go through Sweden and towards Finland. Ya know, like how his father did in World War One, except he says he knows how to do this quickly and actually get to Finland without a problem. He said that the strategy he's using is called, Wojna Błyskawiczna."

//That means "Blitzkrieg" in Polish.//

"Interesting... I wonder how that'll turn out once he puts his plan into action." Britain thought about ways it could end, he came up with both good and bad scenarios, "He better know what he's doing." China looked at him, "I'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing. He's the boss, we probably shouldn't question his plan."

The smaller of the two looked at the larger country's wings then tilted his head a little slightly in a curious manner. While China appeared to be looking at the map again, Britain decided to carefully run his fingers through the shiny gold feathers to see what his reaction would be. China's wings immediately started to fluff up then extend out, and he shivered a bit, "What the hell are you doing-?!" He glared at the smaller country. "I wanted to see what they felt like." Britain responded.

China huffed angrily then folded his wings back up, "Don't fucking touch my wings! I'm sure you wouldn't like it if I touched you like that without permission!"

"Well Jesus Christ, no need to be so dramatic. I was just curious. And I didn't realize it would be a sexual thing for you." Britain chuckled a bit, "But now that I know I won't do it again. Would you like to go get some tea now? I haven't had a nice cup of tea for a while now." Before China responded he let out a soft sigh then looked down at the other country, "Sure."

This situation had China blushing ever so lightly but whether it was out of embarrassment or something else was beyond him. Normally when a country has wings they only let their lovers touch them. So that was a very strange experience for him. Britain walked away, clearly not noticing that they other country was kinda flustered. Probably because of the fact that it's hard to tell if someone is blushing when their flag is already red.

China sighed, shook any weird thoughts out of his head, then waited for Britain to come back with the tea.