Chapter 2: A Commie and A Nazi

Since roles are switched, expect a bunch of crazy ships. ;)
-------------------------------------

Poland kicked Reich one last time before taking off his tie then putting it around Reich's neck, "B-Bitte... Lass mich in Ruhe..." Reich said, his broken wing was bent in an awkward angle and occasionally twitched while the other was wrapped around himself as if it was trying to protect him from anymore damage. "Oh shut up. You deserve this. You should've thought twice before taking land away from me."

Poland tightened the tie very tightly causing the other country to choke and try gasping for air. America was sitting on a couch reading a newspaper occasionally glancing at Poland and smirking at the painful noises Reich was making, while two children were seated to his left watching their father get brutally beaten by the Polish Nazi.

Eventually Poland let go of the tie allowing Reich to loosen the tie and breathe. He desperately gasped for air and threw the tie aside. Poland picked it up and put it back on himself. He spat on Reich then sat down next to the children. Reich was panting and rubbing his neck trying to get over what had just happened, he looked at his children and sighed, feeling like he failed them as a father.

The two twins were hugging each other and trying to keep as far away from Poland and America as possible, but they were both stuck in between those two.

Poland looked at one of them, "How precious~" He said in an oddly soothing yet creepy voice as he stroked one of the twin's hair, "I'd love you just take you and raise you both as my own.. I'd definitely do a better job then your father has." He chuckled then looked at Reich. The German man had stood up and was leaning against a wall for support. He was glaring at Poland hating the fact that he was touching one of his children. America looked at Poland then at the twins, he pulled one of them closer to himself, "You'll have to settle for only one of them, because remember, fifty-fifty. One of them belongs to me."

The other country chuckled a bit then looked at the Communist, "They could be ours~ Just saying." He went back to messing with the other child's hair while the poor kid just was frozen in fear. He didn't want to anger the Nazi so he just kept still. America took off his sunglasses and looked at Poland in a confused manner, "What do you mean by that?" Poland didn't give much of a response, he just smirked and kept his eyes on the frightened child, "You know exactly what I mean America."

When realization suddenly hit America out of the blue, his face turned red, and he put his sunglasses back on, "I-I erm-" He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and looked away from the smirking country. Poland moved both of the kids aside and moved himself closer to America, "What's wrong America?~ Am I really too much for you to handle?~" He let out a soft laugh then got even closer to the Communist. America attempted to scoot away from him but quickly found out that he was already at the edge of the couch they both were sitting on.

Poland took off his war hat and loosened his tie, "I didn't think the big, tough, powerful, Communist would be that scared of me." America glared at him and let out an angry huff, "I'm not fucking scared of you. You're the last person I'd be scared of."

"You say you're not scared but you sure seem like you are. Prove to me that you're really as tough as you say you are big guy~" Poland leaned against his arm then looked up at him. America was pretty homophobic, he'd never actually fuck a guy, let alone this Polish idiot... Would he? Well everyone makes "mistakes" am I right? While America's homophobic ass was debating with himself whether he should commit the terrible act of being homosexual for *ahem* a while- Reich was quickly gathering his children and taking them to another room.

America looked at Poland and was completely flustered yet still contemplating whether or not he should just pin him down on this couch and just-

Before the Commie could finish his thoughts he felt a pair of lips aggressively smash against his and next thing you know, these two bad guys were making out on the couch.

Is the author gonna write a smut chapter despite being one year under the age it is required to watch porn? Probably not. Who knows? It's not like the author is 15 and scared of smut anymore but there are children on this app. So who knows?