Endeavor and Kurogiri

Start from the beginning

"YOU! YOU WITH THE GREEN HAIR! YOU ARE THE REASON EVIL IS COMING! YOU ARE TH REASON THE EARTH WILL FALL INTO DARKNESS AND DESPAIR! YOU ARE THE REASON SOCIETY WILL CRUMBLE"

"SHUT IT OLD FREAK" Bakugo yelled at the man. Police was now at the scene and the wizard and thugs were carried away. In the same time, Hawks was standing with Endeavor once again.

"Did you read the book I suggested you to read?"

"Yes I did, but the language is difficult"

"Ah if that's it. Here, take this one, I suggest you read the second part. It is amazing!"

With that, Hawks spread his wings and flew into the air. The others were going back to patrolling.

The rest of the day was peaceful. The interns had helped people with easy things and Endeavor took the role of teaching them in how to handle certain situations. They then were going back to the agency and Endeavor was once again in his books.

What Endeavor learned was, how to say it, concerning. All the second words of the highlighted marks made a sentence. A warning. It spoke of an army, over a hundred thousand troops. It spoke about the League of Villains. And it spoke about 4 months. Liberation. War.

When he learned about this, Endeavor reported it towards the hero commission.

Later that evening, Izuku got a phone call from Aizawa.

"Hey Dadzawa"

"Hey problem child, how was the first day?"

"It was fine. Endeavor decided to take us under his own wing and started to teach us things. I was surprised with it because I know Endeavor thinks I am a villain"

"Good to hear. And a surprise for sure"

"But that was not what you called about right?"

"No. Actually, I wanted to tell you that we have captured someone a while ago. You didn't need to know about it until now. About one and a half month ago, we captured Kurogiri. We captured him while he was searching for someone of something. He is now in custody and we want to get information out of him. Maybe you can help us with that, because he didn't react to others. I didn't try it myself yet"

"Hmm so you want me to interrogate him?"

"Yes, maybe we can find out what they are planning"

"hmm fine. Just let me know when you want to do it and I will talk with Endeavor about it. He is the boss now so hopefully he agrees"

"I will have the commission let Endeavor know that it is for the sake of good. He is probably going with you because he knows of it"

"He knows what?"

"Sorry kid, that's a secret I cannot tell you"

"Okay. Goodnight Aizawa"

"Goodnight and good luck on your internship"

Izuku then hung up the phone and went to sleep.

It was one week later, and the day has come for Izuku to go and interrogate Kurogiri. Endeavor had given Shoto and Bakugo the task to go on patrol with the sidekicks and listen to them and follow their orders. Endeavor himself was going to the prison Kurogiri was staying with Izuku. They walked in to the prisons and were greeted by Naomasa Tsukauchi and Eraserhead. Tsukauchi was there with the pro hero and student to help them when needed and to tell if Kurogiri was saying the truth.

They walked towards the cell Kurogiri was held. Looking trough the little window in the door, Izuku could see Kurogiri sitting restrained in special gear. Izuku knew it was necessary, but deep down he didn't like it to see the man sitting like that. Kurogiri always was one of the more caring people and Izuku actually had looked up to the man for a while.

When he was ready, three of the four walked inside. Endeavor waited on the outside of the room.

"Kurogiri, you have visitors" A voice spoke trough the intercom.

Kurogiri lifted up his head to see who was sitting there. First, he only had seen two adults. One he had recognized as pro hero Eraserhead, the other must have been a detective or higher ranking police officer. Then he saw Izuku. His yellow cloudy eyes were a little wider at seeing the boy, who was waving shyly at the man. But Izuku didn't speak. Instead Aizawa began to speak.

"Shirakumo, are you in there? Is it really true what they are saying?"

Kurogiri looked confused, as did Izuku.

"I don't know who you are talking about, Eraserhead"

"Yes you do! Deep inside you do! Break out of it Shirakumo! REMEMBER!"

There was no reaction and Kurogiri, just looked at the three sitting there.

"Sorry Aizawa, maybe we should try it another time again" Tsukauchi said.

Then it was Izuku's turn. He walked up to the glass and looked at the man sitting there.

"Kurogiri?"

"Yes young master?"

"How are you doing Kurogiri?"

"I'm tied up, as you can see, young master"

Aizawa and Tsukauchi looked at each other in awe. It was so casual how they were talking to each other.

"Tell me Kurogiri. What is Sensei planning?"

"I'm sorry young master. I can't tell you. But know that he is has found liberation. Shigaraki will be reborn in a new level of power"

"What do you mean Kurogiri?"

Silence.

"Tell me!"

Silence.

Izuku then walked away from the glass. Dark pieces were appearing on his skin. He was angry, but he needed to stay calm. Aizawa and Tsukauchi were looking at him with question marks on their faces. Deep inside Izuku knew what was happening. Shigaraki was at this very moment, readying his body for All for One. And that was not what he wanted. Izuku needed to stop him before that, and he failed.

Izuku then walked back towards where he was standing.

"Where is Shigaraki? Where is that bastard?"

"I don't know"

"YES YOU DO. I KNOW SENSEI KNOWS IT AND HE IS TELLING YOU EVERYTHING. SO TELL ME"

Izuku was so angry, darkness filled up the room. Aizawa didn't hesitate to use his quirk. Once the darkness was gone, they was Izuku with tears in his eyes. He was banging softly with his hands against the glass. Aizawa stood up and hugged the boy, slowly taking him away. But then, it happened.

"Hos-pi-tal"

Aizawa looked around to see the mist was slightly faded and his childhood friend was there. He couldn't believe his eyes. It was really him! But it was only for a couple of seconds. After that, the man was as good as dead again. Aizawa found a tear rolling over his cheek. It really was his old friend. And now he was this monster. Aizawa couldn't believe it yet. He shall go back to the man, and next time he will bring Hizashi. 

Once outside of the cell, they told Endeavor about what had happened. He said he would report it to the commission. Despite it was only one word, the puzzle now was complete. Everything Hawks had communicated towards them, this confirmed it all.

Now, the heroes could make a plan of action. To stop the League and All for One.