Endeavor and Kurogiri

Start from the beginning

"Welcome!" The boys heard when they were walking off the train. Endeavor was to Izuku's surprise, waiting for them at the station. All three had their hero outfits with them in a suitcase, and in a backpack their essentials to stay with the pro hero. "Psyche! As if I would be that friendly. I wanted Shoto to come alone, and only accepted you too because Shoto had asked to" Endeavor said while pointing at Izuku and Bakugo. 'Typically Endeavor' the three students thought in sync.

"You accepted so shut up and stop complaining" Todoroki said with a deadpanned face.

Endeavor had decided to walk towards his agency, so the interns could see the streets they were going to patrol on. It was a busy day today. A lot of people were walking on the sidewalks and many cars were driving in the street. Izuku had remembered the think Aizawa had learned him. 'The busier the day, the bigger the chance of people breaking the law. Always check your surroundings and keep an eye on people who are acting strange'. Suddenly Izuku could see someone pickpocketing. He started to go towards the thief, but Endeavor was faster. Endeavor had cuffed the man in a couple of seconds, already calling a sidekick to handle the man over to the police and do the paperwork. Suddenly the called sidekick was with them. Apparently, sidekicks were always a couple of meters away from the hero, to give backup or follow orders. Endeavor had given back the stolen purse to the woman and walked further towards his agency, the three students following him again.

Once they were in the agency, Endeavor had ordered to stay in the main office till he returned from his own office. Apparently, Endeavor had met with Hawks at the hero commission. Hawks had reported disturbance over at Jaku Hospital. Endeavor was reporting a robbery. Hawks was acting weird and had given Endeavor a weird book. Endeavor didn't understood it and wanted to go trough the book in his office.

While he was in his office, a sidekick walked up to the three, welcoming them to the Endeavor agency and saying that there was no room for rookies to stand out. She also told Izuku and Bakugo that Endeavor only wanted to train Shoto, so that they probably were going to work with the sidekicks.

When Endeavor came back, Bakugo and Izuku were ordered to introduce themselves. This to the annoyance of Shoto.

"Endeavor, from now on I am your intern too. Not your son, an intern. Treat me like one" He said

"Hmpf if you want it like that. Fine" Was the response.

The three students then introduced themselves, talking about their quirks and what they wanted to train.

"Good, no time to waste! I will train you. All of you. Now put on your outfit and report when ready. We are starting the internship now"

The students did as told, and 5 minutes later they were ready to go. Now they were patrolling trough the city, when Endeavor suddenly used his quirk to boost himself away. It was for the students to follow him, and Bakugo even challenged him to do a race to see who was quicker.

When the students were nearby, they could hear someone yelling things like "THIS EARTH SHALL BE CONSUMED BY DARKNESS", "THE STARS WILL FALL FROM THE SKY" and "THE POWERS OF EVIL ARE GROWING". The guy was looking like a wizard and was floating in the air. He was sucking all the glass from buildings in to one big glass orb. Endeavor was flying towards the big orb and destroyed it with his signature flashfire fist. At that, the wizard began to flee into an alley, Endeavor chasing after him. The students were going for a shortcut to get in the front of the villain. And it almost succeeded. But out of nowhere, haws came flying in and tackled the wizard and some thugs helping him. Endeavor flew right towards the wizard and captured him. The students were astonished at the amazing speed of the bird hero. But they broke out of it when the wizard yelled again.