Guessing

Last week of summer
3rd POV:

The girls were all sat on the mattress waiting for most of the boys to sleep.

When Poseidon and Hades and Zeus joined them they began. First they recited the prophecy Percy told them weeks ago and then they got started.

"Okay like he said he had no peace due to us and we're obviously the kids he needs to tame. He has a few weeks to do this so could be most of the summer he's already had us for 2 weeks so probably not much longer," Athena began.

"He will fall in love but with who," Poseidon added.

"Could be anyone," Artemis sighed "besides I thought he was with Annabeth."

"He was but they both swing the other way," Hades explains. Laughing at the conversation they had, had in the car.

"Well he will fall in love by the end of august then probably next week maybe." Hera points out.

"So maybe someone who he meets whilst out or met," Athena tried.

"Or a God I mean he's been with us for most of the summer it could've happened already," Aphrodite replied.

"The wise either me or my children," Athena began.

"The sea me or my children," Poseidon continued.

"The love me or my children," Aphrodite added.

"And the dead me or my children," Hades finished "will aid so we'll help Percy?"

"Or the war," Artemis whispered.

There was a yawn making the small gods freeze. "What ya doin up punks," Ares groaned standing up to leave.

"No reason what about you?" Hestia replied calmly.

"Toilet." The boy said leaving the room.

"Phew that was close," Poseidon whispered. They kept talking about the prophecy for about ten minutes. Still getting nowhere.

"Hey guys have you noticed Ares hasn't returned." Hestia examined.

They looked around the room and the tiny war god wasn't there. Quietly they got up and searched for him.

"Hey maybe he's in there," Poseidon pointed to Percy's room.

"Huh why'd you say that," Zeus asked.

"The first night me and him slept in there and I'm pretty sure he has left multiple times to stay in there since."

The gods frowned but followed Poseidon into the room. It was really dark but the could see the out line if Percy and Ares. Ares was on Percy's chest with Percy's hand on the small gods back.

The gods left the room.

Aphrodite squealed quietly.
"That was sooo cute." After that the gods climbed back into their beds to sleep this time.