Shopping

Percy POV:

After parking my car I went to the gods and helped them out. I was very worried about mainly the big 3 Ares Apollo and Hermes. They seemed like trouble. I took them to a clothes shop and helped them find clothes.

Aphrodite mainly brought dresses and skirts. She was unhappy with the lack of 'pretty clothes'. She also had a mini denim jacket she liked.

Athena just got simple and plain clothes. Skirts and leggings.

Hera brought plain dresses and some more comfortable leggings.

Hestia and Demeter brought jeans and T-shirt's and a nice comfortable denim jacket.

Artemis brought clothes similar to the ones she usually wore just different colours.

Hermes and Hephaestus brought jeans and multi coloured tops. They wanted to look plain apparently.

Apollo brought jeans and bright white and yellow T-shirt's. They were very his style.

Dionysus brought small blue and purple tracksuits and some jeans and T-shirt's.

Ares brought AC/DC tops jeans and a leather jacket. They were also very cute on his toddler form.

Zeus just brought tracksuit bottoms and jeans and some electric blue tops.

Poseidon brought his Bermuda shorts and tops just in smaller sizes obviously. He also insisted on having jeans and normal tops.

Hades brought black jeans black turtle necks and a mini leather jacket that was cute.

Once we paid for them Ares decided to attack people with his sword.

"Hey Ares look here you can't go attacking people," I scolded him "here put your sword In this bag I brought and you can carry it okay." He sullked but agreed as he stood with the bag strapped to him I reached down and pulled out the handle that was in it.

"Hahahaha Ares is on a leash," Zeus laughed. I simply attached him to the leash making Ares laugh at him too. I struggled to keep them together as we returned to the mini van.

On the way back I picked up my food shop from a pick up area as it saves time going in. I looked at the gods to see them mostly asleep.

Apollo and Poseidon were watching finding memo on a tablet.

Ares, who had called shotgun, was sat next to me sulking.

"What's the matter Lord Ares," I asked trying to be polite.

"Ares please at least whilst we're like this," he said and I nodded. The sky was starting to darken.

"It's just I don't understand why you're helping us nobody usually would and you're not just focusing on the big 3 why," he asked playing with his tiny fingers.

"Why we'll you're all children toddlers even and it'd be wrong to let you fend for yourselves. And I don't want to focus on them if there are you lot," I said rubbing his head. He smiled happily and watched out the window. "However it'll be better when you're back to normal and not stuck in my tiny place."

"Oh yeah that reminds me why aren't you with your mom," he asked.

"Oh well I still attract some monster and besides her place wouldn't fit me and my new sister anyway. Plus I feel more grown up this way." We drove the rest of the way quietly with Poseidon and Apollo giggling at the movie.

Once we got back I sat them all in the floor much to their displeasure.

"Hey it's only while you eat okay," I said putting happy meals in front of them (I didn't know what to give them). I chose to sit with them so they didn't cry. By the time they were finished it was 7 o'clock. They all put their trash away and I sent the girls into the bathroom to change. The boys changed in the living room.

"Hey Percy I don't have any pyjamas I forgot to pick some," Ares shouted as the others dressed.

"Here put a pair of mine on," Apollo and Poseidon said handing him a fish themed pair and a bright yellow sun themed pair.

"Eww no their ugly," he pulled a face.

I sighed and took the little war god to my room to find him something.

"Now I don't have any clothes in your size but I do have this top here if you want." I held up one of my own black pyjama tops. "I doubt the shorts would fit and it would look like a dress but it's better than what they were giving you."

He frowned but took the top and put it on. I was right it came down to his feet. He smiled and we went to the others.

"Okay then put your clothes in this basket boys and girls in this one please." I put out two baskets and the put their dirty clothes in them. I was in a pair of knee length shorts without a top. But hey it's summer and hot so it's okay.

"Right well now we need to work out where your going to sleep. Come along children," I said laughing.

They followed me to a room that was white and had a large bed in the middle of it.

"Tonight the girls will sleep in the bed and boys you can sleep on this comfy mattress and the sofa," I said. The girls sat happily on the bed bouncing around on it. Hermes and Apollo climbed onto the sofa and lay at each end. The rest of the gods took a few minutes before settling down.

"My room is just down their so come to me if you need anything okay," I went to leave when Dionysus grabbed my leg.

"Sing for us pwease," he gave me cute little puppy eyes so I sat down at a piano theat was in the room and sang to them.

"Wow pwercy I didn't know you were so good," Apollo said quietly.

"Hehe thanks any way now that I sang please go to sleep you need to rest okay." I turned of the light and left the room leaving the door open.

I cleaned up the house and washed the gods clothes putting them with the new clothes. I turned of the TV and headed to my room. I was absolutely shattered. I wanted to rest this holiday but now I'm babysitting just great.

3rd POV:

"Wow Percy is a great babysitter isn't he," Zeus whispered to Ares who was the only other person awake.

"Mhm yup and pretty hot too," Ares replied.

"Normally that would be teased but it just sounds weird coming from a toddler," Zeus laughed.

"Yeah it does but my mind isn't a toddler so that's alright."

Ares left Zeus alone after that at around half twelve he got up and walked to Percy's room.

He struggled climbing the bed and fell of twice. Finally he sat poking Percy's face he mumbled and opened his eyes in shock.

"Ares what the matter is there a problem," he asked scared.

"Huh what no I just wanted to stay in here." Percy frowned at the tiny god but gave in.

"Okay just don't keep me up okay," and Percy fell asleep. Ares smiled and lay on the demigods bare chest happily falling asleep.