Chapter 32: Yeah? yeah

27th March 2000
7am
Potter Manor - Barnstone, Nottinghamshire

Hermione jolted awake early the morning of James' birthday, unaware for a long moment what had woken her. She'd planned on getting up early anyway and surprising her boyfriend, but not this early. She was pulled forcefully from her thoughts by the reason she'd woken in the first place - James had apparently taken the initiative himself to wake early on his birthday.

"Fuck- James- What-" Hermione spasmed when James sucked her clit into his mouth again, lapping over it forcefully as her legs shook around his head. "I- It's your birthday-" She trailed off with a keening moan, reaching down to thread her hands through his messy black hair as he slid two long fingers into her. He immediately started pumping in time with his licks and sucks on her clit, driving her fast towards her peak. "James!" Hermione arched into him, her mind blanking as pleasure wiped out all thoughts.

He pulled away from her slightly, and when she glanced down, a protest on her lips, he was looking straight back at her. His fingers were still steadily pumping in her as his dark eyes locked on hers. His lips were plump, and they and his chin were shiny with evidence of her arousal. Still holding her gaze he leant back down and flicked his tongue over her clit rapidly, bathing it as she shook in pleasure. Her mouth dropped open, her eyes wide and dark as she watched her boyfriend take her to new heights.

"Come for me, 'Mione." He mumbled into her, then sucked her clit back into his mouth, scraping over her ever so lightly with his teeth. She did, unable to hold back against the onslaught of pleasure, she convulsed around his fingers, her thighs clenching around his head whilst she came, crying his name to the ceiling.

He brought her back down with gentle licks over her clit that made her jolt with oversensitivity. His fingers still buried in her, and stroking her gently to keep the embers of her pleasure burning, he rose til he was looming over her, a smug grin on his face.

"I thought it was supposed to be your birthday?" She panted out once she'd gotten some of her wits back about her, the others still missing in the face of James' continued manipulation of her body with his fingers.

He grinned, and kissed her, the taste of herself still in his mouth, "And what a birthday present that was." He murmured when he pulled back, hazel eyes dark with lust.

"Oh shut up, and get in me. Now." James grinned, but obliged, pulling his fingers out of her, and replacing them with something bigger. He slid into her in one long stroke that had them both groaning loudly as he stretched and filled her. "Fuck, James!" Hermione tossed her head back against her pillow, clenching around his hard cock as he immediately fell into a rhythm that had her panting.

"Shit, 'Mione. You feel so fucking good." He dropped his head to her shoulder, nipping his way down her collarbone as he pumped his hips into her, stroking hard and deep.

"Faster." She moaned, reaching one hand up and threading it back through his hair. The other dropped to his arse where she dug her fingers in, "Please-" She tilted her pelvis and widened the stance of her legs on the bed so he slid even deeper into her.

He whined, a sound he'd deny making if asked, and sped his thrusts up. He was practically pounding into her now, every hard thrust knocking the breath out of them as he wound them up towards what would no doubt be an explosive end. "Fuck. Please tell me you're close again." He pulled back from the hickeys he was leaving against her throat, looking into her lust filled eyes as he steadily pumped into her.

"So close!" She keened when he leaned back and lifted both her heels to his shoulders, getting the leverage and angle to go even faster. She clenched tight around him, her eyes fluttered shut, and, with a scream that swelled his ego, she shattered around him - the clenching of her walls sending him tumbling over into oblivion with her.