| 16. 𝑂𝑙𝑑 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 (4) |

Beginne am Anfang

"Umm Manik?" She spoke taking his attention.

"Hmm?"

"You are in music field, so you must be....like knowing how to create a song's tune. Right? She asked.

"Ha, music mein mostly yahi toh hota hai. But why are you asking me this?" Manik questioned her back.

"Na, just for general knowledge you know." She shrugged. The ride was silent after that. Soon they reached their destination. Duo made their way inside the mall.

"Look, I am not going to help you. Its you who wanted to come here." Manik warned to which she pouted.

"Aaoge toh aap aise bhi." She smirked seeing which he glared her.

"Chalo." She dragged him inside a shop

"What do you wanna buy in a stationary shop?" Manik asked clearly pissed. "A compass box?"

"Woh jo khali wall tha na, ussi ke liye." Nandini replied cheekily which made Manik smile a little!

A little okay!

Shh....

"Okay, jo lena hai le lo. Then we'll leave A.S.A.P !" Manik emphasized sternly to which Nandini glared him.

"Manik you know what?" Nandini spoke ever sweetly which made Manik doubt. "SHUT UP." She shouted and left from there looking for the thing she needed.

Here Manik was kinda stilled after her shout. He looked here and there to see of someone saw them and to his luck, there were none. He shrugged slightly and went behind her.

"Yayyy got it!" Nandini chirped. "Uncle please pack this." She told to the salesman who nodded.

"Kya mila tumhe?" Manik enquired.

"Woh." She pointed towards the particular direction. "Music cork board?" Manik uttered.

 "Music cork board?" Manik uttered

"Wow." Manik's eyes gleamed when he saw the thing. "It's wow Nandini." Manik spoke still in trance.

"I know right, I am the best." She raised her invisible collars.

"I said the cork board. Not you! Lilliput." As he completed he was rewarded with a smack by great great Nandini Murthy.