Wanda was then surrounded by guards and soldiers out of no where, she gripped onto Matteo. "STAY AWAY! HES ONLY 5! STAY BACK!" Wanda yelled out. Matteo was sobbing quietly before he felt himself started to get ripped away from Wanda. Matteo screamed and cried out "NO!!! (S-SISSY!. WANDA!!..)" Matteo yelled out as he started to kick and thrash around. But his 5 year old self didn't affect the guard that was holding him. "NO! LET HIM GO!" Wanda yelled out, she then was about to get him back but she was held back by a 2 guards. "MATTEO! (GUPPY!)" Wanda called out before she seen a guard with a needle. Matteo kept of thrashing's mad screaming before he felt a prick in the side of his neck, he looked over at Wanda with a sad terrified look before he felt everything slowly start to go dark. "Wan-..M..mama..." Matteo said before he then heard his mother's voice along with Wandas screaming voice before it all went dark.

5 hours later

"Matteo...Teo..come on get up baby.." Matteo heard the soothing familiar voice. When he slowly started to get up he looked around and saw the unfamiliar room. "M-mama?.." Matteo called out. He then remembered how he was pulled away from Wanda and Pietro, the youngster looked around the dirty small room but saw nothing but a little window. He got up from the ground and ran up to the window and looked around and just saw trees. After he got done he ran around the little room and started to hyperventilate "W-WANDA! P-PIETWO!.." Matteo called out before he teared up. He was alone and he knew he was alone, he just wanted his sister and brother. But most importantly he just wanted to be held by his siblings.

After Matteo had his little break down he took in deep breaths and just remembered what Pietro and Wanda would always say if he had a panic/anxiety attack. "B-bwreathe..a-and think h-happy t-things.." Matteo said before he then started to do as so. As Matteo started to do that he felt more calm and relaxed, but he just missed his siblings. He never physically got taken from them, but now he was alone and didn't know where he was or if they where ok. The young Maximoff called out again for his siblings one last time "(PIETWO!..W-WANDA!..)" he waited for a response but heard nothing. He teared up and just walked back over to the side of the cell and sat down in the corner, he held himself and just trembled and though about happy things to just make himself feel a bit better.

2 months later

Matteo was stripped from his own pride, he was in a hospital gown and his head was shaved. He looked pale to the skin along with many bruises and cuts. Most of his cuts where from ongoing surgeries they did on his arms that where unnecessary. Along with some needle markings from injections that he didn't seem to quite understand what they where. The bruising was from beatings if he didn't listened. He had eye bags from the lack of sleep as well, just over all he did not look good. He was a bit more on the slim side as well, he hasn't really talked either he would only say "Yes Sir" and that was pretty much it. Over all he was not going to be the same again, he just felt deeply alone and terrified.

Matteo sat in his cell curled up on the ground huddling himself with a torn sheet of blanket he had gotten. Matteo just sat in silence just staring down at the empty food tray. He wasn't in thought or anything he simply was just head empty terrified.

The little boy was snapped out of his trance when the cell door slammed open. He jumped and looked up at the guard that always beat him. "Get up." The man stated as he stood in front of the door. Matteo quickly stood up and looked at the man with fear, with that the man then grabbed Matteos arm tightly and started to drag him down the many hallways. Matteo whimpered in pain but kept it silent, his arms where very tender from the cuts and bruises still.

As they stopped Matteo was thrown into a different room. When Matteo stood up he looked around and saw he was in a room with one way mirrors in front of him with a staff on the other side of the room. He tilted his head a bit before he jumped at the sudden talking. "For our Notes. Can you please state your name and experiment number." A voice said over the com. "M-Matteo M-Maximoff..E-Expewement n-number..t-two hundrwed and E-eighty eight.." Matteo stated in his raspy voice. "Go and touch the scepter." The voice stated. "Sir do you really think he can survive? He's too fragile and small. Only 2 peopl-" the other voice cut off. Matteo was confused and scared, all he did was stand in the same spot for a bit before he then decided to go and walk towards the scepter as he was told too.

Matteo stopped when all of the sudden the scepter started to rattle. Matteo just stared at it a bit terrified before he saw the blueish part of the scepter come off and towards him. He just stared at it and took a deep breath, he then reached out his right hand out but the stoped when he seen the yellow mind stone. He squinted his eyes then looked at the yellow stone, he didn't see anything but the stone. Soon after he touched the stone then before he knew it he collapsed, but soon after on both of his wrists there was deep cuts that formed out of no where. The two scientists that where behind the one way mirror ran out into the room and checked to see if Matteo was still alive and to their shock he was. So they went ahead and brought him into a isolation room, they soon had people go in and tent to his wounds and just wait out and see how Matteo is doing.