7 : Gear's Owner

Beam wakes up alone on the bed in the afternoon and tried to find Forth but he's nowhere to be seen.
He was wrecked. Forth really did him good he can't feel anything down below.

Reminiscing their lovemaking session that early morning make him blush and smiling all over again despite the excruciating pain he's been feeling over his lower region after a while waking up.

But...

It was worth it.

He loves me.

He says he loves me.

I don't know how, but he loves me.

Beam feels giddy. He can't stop smiling. Then he saw an accessory, not his, dangling on his wrist.

Beam gasps.

His eyes spark in excitement because he knew what the gear represents to an engineering student.

Beam was stunned like the first time he saw Forth. The reaction won't come out realising that he has become the owner of Forth's precious gear.

He read Forth's Fanclub comments. Everyone wanted to be the one owning the Head Hazer's gear. Now there it is, on his wrist. But the door abruptly clicks open even before Beam can cry out his joy.

"I got us food." Forth who saw Beam is already awake rushes to his side and give him a peck on his lips before returning to the kitchen and prepared their lunch.

Beam choked on his words. He is blushing again with Forth unexpected greeting as the butterflies that emerged afterwards in his stomach has already washed away his hunger.

"I'm..not...I'm not hungry yet." Beam is stuttering. But it was enough for Forth ears to catch it.

"It's afternoon. You skipped breakfast. You are hungry and tired. Sorry. I...got carried away. You are just so...sorry." He saw Beam is blinking his eyes with his blushed cheeks. "I'm gonna shut up..." Forth replied continuing to pour the food in plates.

Forth can't wipe off the smile coating his face since the morning.

Waking up beside him.

Beam in his embrace.

Beam is his.

Finally.

If only he knew earlier that Beam is into him too, he wouldn't waste any more time stalking him.

Shit!

Only then he remembers about that. Now he is contemplating whether to tell Beam or not about him stalking on him.

Will he be mad at me or..?

Forth was dumbfounded to see Beam covered by the quilt. Is he in too much pain? "Are you okay love?"Forth pulls down the quilt but Beam is holding tight on it.

"Love... let's eat."

Forth is unaware of how red he made Beam when he carelessly reminded him about their morning activities and Beam has long slid himself into the quilt to hide from Forth sight.

Forth smiles.

"Are you shy now?" Forth see a movement under. Beam is nodding his head. Forth chuckles at Beam acting shy all of the sudden. They have sex and now he's shy?

How cute!

"Come out let's fill your tummy." Forth yank down the quilt this time and reveals Beam in his glorious blushing mess face. It's travel way under his neck tu the tip of his ears. His pale skin projected the colour imminently for Forth eyes to see.