"We're going out," Naala said taking Dess' hand to help her up. "You want to disappear all night so can I," Naala frowned.

"It's 9am," Hassan squinted at her. "If you don't go and sit your pregnant ass in that house,"

"We're going out," Dess repeated. "Maybe it will do her some good," Dess said lowly to Hassan.

"Leave the card at home," Hassan said making Naala huff.

"What if I wanna buy something?" Naala whined,

"Dess go up there and tell me if she needs to buy anything else," Hassan nodded at Dess. Naala tutted and tried to walk away from him.

"Stop stressing my son out," Hassan said rubbing her stomach.

"We don't know if it's a boy yet," Naala mumbled leaning into him.

"Get over this little attitude," Hassan spoke firmly kissing her cheek. Naala blushed and turned her face towards him.

"Ok daddy," Naala answered making Dess laugh at the two of them.

"I don't know who's worse at this point," Dess spoke hiking her purse up her shoulder.

"What are you about to get into?" Hassan asked the both of them.

"Shopping," Naala answered standing up to her feet. "And then I'm gonna get Saint from Amir,"

"Why can't he drop him off? You don't need to be going by there," Hassan smacked his teeth, "Why do you wanna go there?"

"Can we not do this right now?" Naala said quietly due to Dess being behind them.

"Just go get my son Naala," Hassan said with attitude, "Cos you're about to piss me off," Dess watched them in silence, she had never seen them fight and it was awkward to watch.

"Okay don't start being mean Hassan," Naala frowned, "You don't have to hurt my feelings to get your point across,"

Instead of continuing to argue, Naala took Dess' arm and led her into the house.

"Let me get my purse," Naala mumbled walking up the steps as fast as she could. Dess followed her and their bedroom was a like a bomb had hit it.

"What's all this for?" Dess said pointing to all the shopping bags.

"For the baby," Naala answered walking into her closet. "I went a bit overboard,"

"A bit?" Dess commented moving around the bags. "Why are you shopping so much?"

"I'm anxious," Naala admitted. She shopped when she felt anxious and recently her anxiety had been on ten.

"About Hassan?" Dess asked inquisitively,

"About everything, Hassan, the baby, my other kids," Naala trailed off. "Also Amir has been hinting at moving away from New York, I can't let him take my babies out of the state,"

"Y'all need to reach a common ground, maybe when you see him today, talk everything through. No distractions, no arguing just talk. Y'all are parents before anything, it's becoming toxic on y'all kids," Dess preached.

"You want your girls growing up thinking this is how a man is meant to treat them?" Dess continued. "They'll only hate you, because you left,"

"I didn't leave because I wanted to," Naala replied quickly. "I couldn't take the abuse anymore,"

"But you willingly stayed for the abuse Naala," Dess said truthfully. "Look I'm an honest person and you're my friend so I'm gonna tell you how it is. You let him treat you badly but you never left, you can't blame him for everything,"