chapter 82 Super Soldiers

Start from the beginning

    When Fan Cheng drove the car, a bloody grimace appeared on the window glass.

    Fan Cheng was so scared that Huáng Yue screamed. Fan Cheng saw a ghost, but Huáng Yue saw several. Fan Cheng's car lost control and crashed into one of the guardrails.

   Ye Fan took Cai Zhenjun and Bai Yunxi into the villa.

    "Ye Shao, your villa is well decorated! "Cai  Shuai praised it without hesitation.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said with full display:" Of course, Yun Xi asked someone to design the decoration."

    Cai Shuai glanced at Bai Yunxi, and said in surprise: "So that's it."

    He just said, the decoration style of the villa doesn't seem to match Ye Fan's taste! Bai Sanshao has everything to do, and there is still time to invite someone to decorate Ye Fan's villa. Does the relationship between the two really look like, Something doesn't match!

    "Yunxi, what do you want to eat?"  Ye Fan opened the locker again, and Bai Yunxi saw the instant noodles in a large cabinet.

    "I'll order some takeaway in a while. "Bai  Yunxi rolled his eyes and said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Oh, that's good, in fact, the taste of instant noodles is also good."

    Bai Yunxi said irritably: "You  eat so much junk food all day, and people who are careful become rubbish!"

    Ye Fan said disapprovingly: "How  can a genius like me become rubbish? If I am rubbish, the whole world will It's rubbish."

    Bai Yunxi shook his head, too lazy to talk to Ye Fan.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Cai Shuai and said: "Master Cai, the person you offended this time seems to be a bit big!"

    Cai Shuai's face changed and said: "Indeed."

    "Ye Fan couldn't have been looking at you all the time." Bai Yunxi said coldly.

    Ye Fan leaned over and said:" Yes, I am worthy, not to mention, I have to accompany Yunxi, and I have no time to carry you this large oil bottle all the time."

    Cai Shuai:...

    Cai Shuai pondered for a while, and said: "Ye Shao, do you know genetic warriors?"

    "Not  very clear, you know?"

    Cai Shuai nodded and said: "I  almost know something. When I was betting on stone abroad, I encountered a few special stones. They were not like jade. They felt very comfortable to the touch. After being hunted down, I happened to know that the soldiers trained abroad might be related to this kind of stone."

    Ye Fan frowned and said: "Unlike  jade, it feels very comfortable."

    Is this guy Cai Shuai talking about spirit stones? I think he has never lacked spirit stones in his previous life as the second generation of cultivators. Unfortunately, no matter how high the quality of spirit stones, he can't absorb any spiritual power. He can cultivate in this life, right? , I haven't seen the shadow of sprite stone yet.

    "Are foreigners looking at you because of this thing?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Cai Shuai nodded and said: "I think it's probably the case. As far as I know, people from abroad polish this kind of stone into powder and mix it into several special spirit grasses to train super fighters."

    Ye Fan was shocked by Cai Shuai's words, did he swallow the spirit stone?

    Ye Fan took out the medicine on his body, checked it, and said:" It does look like it has been blended with spirit stone powder."