chapter 77 Infant spirits

Start from the beginning

"drive. "Ye Fan said.

Wu Sihan, who was immersed in amazement, was reminded by Ye Fan and immediately greeted the driver to drive.

As soon as the driver's car drove, some of the Ye's cars followed.

Ye Fan looked at the car following, with a cold face, and said:" It's really gone."

"burst. "Ye Fan threw out a talisman again.

There was a burst of tire explosions, one after another, and all of the Ye family's cars broke down on the road.

Seeing that there was no car coming up, Ye Fan raised his legs lazily and resolved.

Wu Sihan looked at this scene with some surprise. Although he knew that Ye Fan had something special, he still felt a little weird to see it with his own eyes.

"Cousin, you are so amazing!"

Ye Fan smiled and said:" What is this! It's just a little trick."

Wu Sihan:...

"Damn it, how could it be a puncture. "Ye Shaohui couldn't help saying.

"It's Ye Fan, it must be him. "Ye Ling said.

Ye Shaohui feels a little hairy in his heart, "Ye Fan is so evil now!"

Ye Ling nodded and said:" Yes." Cai Zhenjun admired Ye Fan so much. Ye Ling later checked Cai Zhenjun and found that this guy was well-known in the rich second-generation circle of capital.

"It seems that Ye Fan's prejudice against our Ye family is very deep!" Ye Shaohui couldn't help but say.

Ye Ling nodded and secretly said: If this goes on, the Wu family will get all the benefits, and they will not be able to get anything from the Ye family.

When Wu Sihan and others arrived in Qicity, someone had already come to greet him.

Wu Sihan approached and saw that it was Kang Yan, who was one of the best bosses in Qicity.

"Master Zhang, you finally came." Kang Yan greeted him with enthusiasm and grabbed Zhang Xuan's hand and shook it straight.

A few years ago, Kang Yan was conspired by a sorcerer. At that time, he happened to meet a celestial master who was traveling on Longhu Mountain. He helped Kang Yan solve the problem. If people are rich, they are afraid of accidents. Kang Yan is in awe of the celestial master who is in trouble. It's very.

Back then, after the celestial master of Longhushan helped solve the problem, he left. The people of Longhushan don't go out of the mountain on weekdays, and Kang Yan couldn't make a relationship if he wanted to. This time he just had the opportunity to contact him from the people of Longhushan. When asked about the ancient house, Kang Yan immediately felt that an opportunity had come and waited here early in the morning.

Wu Sihan frowned and looked at Kang Yan with surprise.

Kang Yan has a lot of money and a big business. This guy personally came forward to welcome Zhang Xuan, which shows that Zhang Xuan's origin is definitely not simple.

"Cousin, this Zhang Xuan really jumped?" Wu shihan lowered his voice and asked.

Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Of course, can I still lie to you!"

"Where did he come out of the big jump?" Wu Sihan asked.

"Dragon Tiger Mountain."

Wu Sihan: Ye Fan, who talked about the master of Longhushan like a liar, made him negligent.