Chapter 18: Chapel

Samara's POV

It had been just over two weeks since the incident at the apartment, and I had not yet made my way back there to get the rest of my belongings. We still hadn't heard from Myers, and by this point I just figured that we wouldn't at all. I believed the Knights of Ren had a plan for him if they came across him again, but I wasn't getting my hopes up for seeing that fucker any time in the near future.

Kylo had set up my luggage bag in one of the spare rooms he had in his apartment. I'd hung up some of my clothes and put others away in a dresser that was in there. I specifically used that room for showering and changing, as it had its own bathroom included, but I didn't use the bed in that room. I'd always spent my nights sleeping in Kylo's massive bed with him and Trudgen, one of them laying on either side of me. I was kind of hoping this would be a small start to us being able to move in together, but I would still need to talk about that with them at a later time.

All of us were on our way to The Chapel tonight. And I mean, all of us. Trudgen, Kylo, and I were sitting in the backseat of one of the Knights' SUVs with Kuruk up front in the passenger seat and Vicrul driving. The SUV behind us had Ushar, Cardo with Lynn, and Ap'lek with his new woman, Kotys, who we had the delight of meeting last week. She was pretty shy when we were there, so I was hoping that tonight I could get her to come out of her shell a bit more.

The Chapel was teeming with life when we entered. Spot lights and colorful laser lights grazed the floor and the dancing crowd inside. There were two DJs on stage tonight, who looked like they were dueling, and there were multiple scantily-clad dancers around the both of them. Kylo guided us all upstairs directly to VIP where the security guard Omos, who I'd met the last time I was here, was waiting for us with a smile in front of the ropes to that section.

When I looked around up there after we were let in, I noticed it was completely empty aside from a couple waitresses, Omos, and one other security guard. "Kylo? Where is...? Are we the first ones here?" I didn't think we'd be the first people in VIP, as it was already 9 PM.

He just smiled and pulled me down onto his lap on one of the nearby couches, and I instinctively wrapped my hands around his neck. "I rented out this entire section for all of us tonight." Trudgen took a seat next to him and placed my legs onto his own.

I still couldn't believe all of the things that Kylo and Trudgen had done; it was just... unreal to me. Things that they didn't have to do but did to keep all of us safe and happy. He just laughed at my look of surprise and brought me in for a sweet kiss.

Lynn and Cardo took a seat on the couch across from us. Cardo laid back in the corner of the couch, Lynn squeezing herself in between his legs, and he wrapped his arms around her front. Ap'lek and Kotys were seated on a couch near the back; I figured they either wanted some privacy or Kotys was still feeling a bit timid around us.

Ushar and Vicrul sat down on another couch that was adjacent to ours and immediately began arguing and laughing about a recent movie they'd seen. Kuruk sat down next to them and took out his phone. I assumed he was probably taking notes on a new project, as I'd learned he was very much a workaholic.

One of the waitresses, who introduced herself as Natalie, came over to each of us and took our drink orders. Trudgen ordered me a Carnal Pleasure, because I couldn't remember the name of it, just calling it "that delicious red drink from last time." Kylo also ordered a couple large appetizer platters for all of us to share, which included a variety of food items.

After drinks arrived, I gathered the lot of us to do a round of shots together. I brought Kotys into me to do our shots with our arms intertwined. She looked a little lost for a moment until I guided her in. I wanted her to be involved with all of us and feel like she was a part of our wonderful little circle of the Knights of Ren. Then I sucked down my Carnal Pleasure in record time, and it was fucking delicious.