Chapter 13: Russkiy

Ap'lek's POV

Once we'd come home from that bullshit job in Luxembourg on Wednesday, I'd called moya devushka just as we had exited the gym that afternoon. I had met her at the event that Lynn was hosting at the gallery. I didn't expect to meet someone that I'd have more than one date with, but Kotys was something else. She was subtle in her advances towards me that night, a bit shy at first, which just made it all the more fun for me when she got flustered while we danced at the event. She'd opened up much more by the time I'd left for this last job. I would've let her stay at my apartment while I was gone, but I know Kylo is picky about things like that considering he hadn't officially even met her. None of the Knights had met her yet, but I'd be introducing her to them all soon.

I didn't let Kotys pay for anything. She tried to pay when I took her out to this fancy sushi place on the night of the gala, but it was really awkward for me. I didn't know how to respond. I'd not had a woman ever try to pay for dinner before. I didn't want her to pay; she was never going to pay for food if she was with me. That isn't how this was going to work. I'd replaced her card with mine before the waiter had come over; she noticed and tried to protest, but I didn't know what to say, so I just shrugged and smiled. This is just how it is; let me pay for dinner for us.

Not only was Kotys the owner of the catering company at the event, but she was one hell of a baker too. She'd baked some amazing chocolate chip cookies on Sunday for us when she stayed the night. Tonight, she told me she wanted to bake something special for me, so I ordered in for us from her favorite Italian place in downtown Denver. It was nothing fancy, more of a small hole-in-the-wall, but it was delicious. Angelo's is what it was called, and they made some killer spaghetti with pasta rolled by hand. Traveling the world as many times as we had, that was the best way to make pasta.

Kotys had stayed over with me on the Saturday and Sunday after Lynn's event at the gallery, as I'd expected, and I enjoyed every second that she was here. Not only did she clean up after herself and me, but she also cleaned my entire kitchen Sunday night after I'd cooked for us and she'd finished baking. It was a nice surprise coming from an American woman, and I returned the gesture by cleaning every part of her body I could touch with my tongue that night. I made her cum twice on my face before I fucked her mercilessly on my bed.

After dinner was delivered tonight and the table was cleared, she went to take her dessert out of the oven. She'd prepped the ingredients at her place but wanted to bake it here so that it was "fresh and warm for us after dinner," as she put it. I wanted something a little more fresh and warm for myself, but I would eat whatever she made for us as well.

"What did you bake for us tonight?" I asked, placing my arms around her luscious frame as she took her cake out of the oven and set it on the cooling rack. I loved her body; it was beautiful and tasty. I was craving to have it crushed against mine, as close to me as possible.

"Carrot cake." She was still looking away from me and brushed her wavy brown hair purposefully in front of my face, but I could see her smile.

Gods, she looked so cute in that little apron I'd bought for her too. It was black with red lace hearts on the trim of it. I wanted to see her only in her apron someday. "Can I have some?" I ran my hands slowly down the sides of her perfect full-figured body.

"I have to ice it first," she giggled and turned her head towards mine. Her emerald-green eyes nearly glowed for me.

"I wasn't talking about your carrot cake," I replied, a sinful gleam in my eyes. She was wearing a casual black and pink sundress today with little heels—or stilettos, I think is what they're called. I slid one of my hands under her sundress and cupped the outside of her panties. She jumped a bit in my hands and gasped. Her cunt was so warm against my hand, making me wonder if she was already wet thinking about my hands wandering every inch of her body.