chapter 76 Back to Wu family

Start from the beginning

    Wu Sihan nodded to Zhang Xuan, vaguely felt that Zhang Xuan was not as simple as Ye Fan said!

    "Cousin, you came back in a hurry, is there anything wrong?" Wu Sihan asked.

    Ye Fan took out a piece of paper and said: "Cousin, have you seen this house?"

    Wu Sihan shook his head and said: "No impression, but the architectural style of this house is a bit like that of Cangcity. It should be nearby. , Maybe Grandpa knows."

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Okay , go back and ask Grandpa."

    The Wu family knew that Ye Fan was coming back, and had already prepared a banquet.

    "Uncle, you are back, I want to kill you."

    "Oh , isn't it? My uncle has been busy chasing his wife recently, and he hasn't cared about you. I haven't been tied up as a butcher recently. Seeing you look fat and white, it looks like a butcher suitable for tied up." Ye Fan said.

    "My  uncle really hates me. I still take my pocket money to help you raise wu guī."

    "When I am losing money? How is my wu guī?"

    "Your  wu guī eats well, sleeps well, and is very good. Grandpa likes that wu guī very much. Wu guī took him to his room. Grandpa said that since Wu guī was brought to him, his insomnia problem has improved a lot." Wu Hao qiáng pouted.

    Ye Fan raised his eyebrows and secretly said: Normal people can't feel the existence of aura, but being in a place with strong aura is good for people.

    Before, when he left, Ye Fan wanted to take away the Qi Gathering guī, but because the plane did not allow pets to go on the trip, Ye Fan came back this time and he has already refined the fourth floor of the spirit shòu bag. Ye Fan intends to refine a spiritual shòu bag and take away the Qi gathering guī.

    A big black guī was taken out, Zhang Xuan stared at the big black guī, and the big black guī gave Zhang Xuan a disdainful eye.

    "Ye Shao, you Wu guī looks good, it must be very tonic if you stew it! "

    "It's okay to eat it, but there is some cost." Ye Fan moved his brain a bit.

    Dawu guī gave Zhang Xuan angrily, his limbs slid quickly, splashing water on Zhang Xuan's face.

    Zhang Xuan wiped his face, and a bit of shock flashed in his heart. This Wu guī seemed to be hostile to him. Does this Wu guī understand human words? Zhang Xuan secretly said: It is indeed Ye Fan's Wu guī, it is amazing. !

    Zhang Xuan follow Wu shihan, Wu family went to see Father Mu.

    "Father, have you seen this building?"  Zhang Xuan handed the drawing paper in his hand to Mu Teng Ming.

    "I have seen that this is the main house belonging to the landlord of the Shi family. However, at that time, the four old houses were all destroyed. Now that place has become ruins. It is said that the house is a bit evil."

    "The  owner of the Shi family is in the porcelain business, and the business is quite large, but the Shi family’s house is not very peaceful."

    "There  was a generation of Patriarchs in the Shi family, who married more than a dozen concubines."

    "There  are only two children who can grow up safely. One is a madam and the other is a noble concubine. When his son was nineteen years old, he could not escape the catastrophe and was frightened to death. It is said that his son was killed by the wife. Yes, after this person died, Mrs. Zheng did not know if her conscience also passed away."

    "After  the death of your concubine’s son, the Shi family was left with only one son left by the wife. The head of the Shi family placed all hopes on him. It was really responsive, and it was probably going too smoothly. The concubine died in Fireworks Willow Lane a few years later."

    "The  Shi family has a generation of great masters, and in the end, no one inherits the huge family business, and can only take it off! People say that the Shi family may have been cursed."

    Ye Fan: What a curse! It's just a woman who is jealous of fighting for the wind. After all, it is the incompetence of the Shi Family Patriarch, who marries so many wives and can't control it. No matter how many children are born, what about one life and one death.

    Zhang Xuan said with excitement: "That's right, that's where we are looking. Can the old man help to point me?"

    Mu Tengming nodded and said:"  Of course, it's not early. It's better to stay here. Have a light meal together."

    Zhang Xuan said in a good manner: "Okay! "

    The Wu family chef's cooking skills are good, and Ye Fan eats with relish.

    "Is the little friend married?"  Wu houXuan asked curiously.

    Zhang Xuan shook his head and said: "Nothing."

    "Do you have a partner?"

    "No ! "Many  people in Longhushan get married only after they have been out of a teacher in order to pursue the great road.

    Ye Fan smiled, and said: "Uncle, don't ask, I haven't chased my wife. Do you think he is so bad, can you have a wife?"

    Zhang Xuan: Ye Fan, this bastard.

    "Little friend, Ye Fan's words are so careless, don't take it to heart, little friend, you look like a handsome man." Mu Tengming read countless people, and vaguely felt that Zhang Xuan's background was not simple.

    Ye Fan frowned and said: "Grandpa, Junjie should be like me, your standard is too low."

    Mu Teng Ming:...

    Wu Hao Qiang was very pleased and handed the peeled hairy crabs to Ye Fan." Uncle, aren't you chasing after Bai Shao? Did you catch up?"

    As soon as Wu Hao Qiang said this, the faces of the people at the table changed a little.

    "Not yet, but, your uncle, I am a person with perseverance and perseverance. Wait, next time I come back, I will bring your aunt back with me." Ye Fan said with joy.

    Wu Hao qiáng nodded and said: "Uncle, you are so powerful, if my aunt has the foresight, he will definitely be moved by you."

    Ye Fan nodded and said:"  Yes, your uncle I am so good, people with vision will surely embrace it."

    Zhang Xuan was a little uncomfortable with Ye Fan’s self-confidence, rolled his eyes, and said: "Ye Shao, I heard that you have a fiancee, but she seems to have retired!"

    Ye Fan frowned and said: "No  Speaking of that woman, a vulgar woman, she has a bad vision, or she retires, saves me trouble, I am such an outstanding figure, how can she be worthy of it!"

    Zhang Xuan: Ye Fan wears all day A pair of slippers, even dared to be called the peerless.

    "Master, the people from the Ye family are here." The steward came in to report.

    Mu Tengming frowned. After Ye Fan left, the old man of the Ye family came to him several times. Several times he talked about letting Ye Fan return to the Ye family. Before that, he said that he would share a part of the shares to Ye Fan for the sake of Winning Ye Fan, the stingy old man of the Ye family, is considered bloody, but now Ye Fan has a higher vision,

    "Afan what do you mean?"  Mu Teng Ming asked Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan's strength has been out of Mu Teng Ming's cognition, and the old man of the Wu family dare not neglect his grandson now.

    "Let them go, I am very short of time and have no time to greet them." Ye Fan said.

    Mu Tengming nodded and said: "Okay."

    Ye Fan touched his chin and secretly said: The people of the Ye family are really annoying! It turned out that when he was kicked out of the house, he was so sulky! Now he is sticky!