𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

Start from the beginning

Leaning back, Shouyou took a hold of the bulge in his pants and began massaging it. The way Atsumu groaned against his small hole had him panting harder, moaning messily.

"T-Take 'em off," the blond groaned, sliding his tongue down Shouyou's hole before slipping it back inside him. "Mmh! Ny-Nyah..!" Squeezing harder onto Atsumu's erect length, he pulled his pants down, rubbing him up and down sloppily.

Precum dripped from his cock and onto Shouyou's small hand, urging him to bring it up to his face and lick it away. Smirking, Atsumu squeezed his thighs harder, sucking on his hole harshly and earning a moan and a mewl from the ginger.

"Wanna... taste you..." Shouyou panted, pulling Atsumu's hair harder and making him groan. "'Kay..." Shuffling downward, the ginger put his ass up in the air, tail swishing as he took a hold of Atsumu's length and began licking away the precum.

Atsumu put a hand over his mouth, sitting up and pulling on Shouyou's hair, a kink they both shared. Taking him into his small mouth, the ginger sucked him hard, tongue slipping up and down his base.

"P-ull... away..." The blond groaned, pushing Shouyou's face away and pulling his small body on top of his to kiss him hotly. Once Shouyou got to work on something, it was hard to get him to stop, so he had to keep his tongue busy for a while.

Finally, he pulled away, the both of them breathing heavily and Shouyou practically melting. Their tongues tingled with each other's touch. "Got somethin' for ya," Atsumu panted, wiping away the saliva on his mouth and sitting up.

Shouyou's eyes shimmered in interest, urging a smirk to make its way onto Atsumu's face. "Lay down on your stomach." He reached over to the nightstand as Shouyou followed his command, pulling out a small paper bag.

Pulling Shouyou's ass up, he ran his hand down his small back, taking the vibrator out of the bag and teasing the ginger's hole with it. "What-What's... that..?" He panted, turning around, only for Atsumu to block his vision by leaning forward and kissing him deeply.

Something prodded at his soaked entrance, slipping in with ease. Shoyo moaned at the foreign object inside of him as Atsumu leaned down, chest against his back and showing Shoyo the small remote in his hand.

"Know what it is yet..?" Shoyo shook his head, claws tearing into the pillow beneath him as he tucked his face into it. Atsumu smirked, turning the knob on the remote higher and sending Shoyo into a wave of instant pleasure and shock.

"'Sumu... Sa-n~" He moaned, saliva dripping from his mouth and soaking into the pillow his face was tucked in, eyes rolling back. "Yeah, keep callin' my name. I love it," Atsumu panted, jerking himself off behind Shouyou.

"G-Good..!" He cried, voice muffled from the pillow as his tail swished back and forth, stiffening here and there. Back arching further into the bed beneath him, more of his sweet juices leaked from his hole that was aching for Atsumu's member to fill him up.

Meanwhile, the blond sat behind him, legs spread out on either side of the ginger's body as he wiped away some of the liquid off of Shoyo's thighs, using it as a lubricant to rub himself off. "To think ya'd... be so wet just from a little vibrator inside ya... I shoulda thought of this... forever ago."

Whining, Shoyo bent his back more and spread his legs, hinting at what he wanted. "Ah, fuck, I can't wait anymore. I wanna tear you... apart..!"

Turning the vibrator off, he pulled it out of Shoyo, more of his juices gushing out and turning Atsumu on even more, beyond belief. Carefully, he pushed himself into Shoyo, his grip tight on the ginger's thick hips.

Shoyo's little hole was tight and warm, hugging him so tightly he thought he wouldn't be able to pull out. "F-uck..." He groaned, bending down to bite softly onto Shoyo's back.

He sucked and kissed as far down the ginger's spine and back as he could, waiting for Shoyo to give him the okay to move. "'Sumu... San...," he panted, gripping tightly onto the pillow beneath him.

At this, Atsumu nodded against Shoyo's back, pulling out slowly, only to push back in at the same pace. This continued, his pace increasing a bit more each time until he was practically numb in the hips from his animalistic pace.

Shouyou's tail wrapped itself around the back of Atsumu's neck, sending a pleasurable sensation down his spine. "Ah! N-Nnh! N-yah!" Shouyou was a moaning mess, his body shivering at the pleasure he craved desperately from his boyfriend.

"G-God... Sho!" Atsumu groaned, feeling Shouyou's walls hug him tighter and tighter, signaling his climax was coming.

Atsumu large, hardened member scrambled up Shouyou's insides in the most perfect way, and Shouyou's wet, tight walls clung to Atsumu's member so amazingly- it took everything in him to hold back his ejaculation.

He grabbed Shouyou from the front, rubbing him up and down as he moaned and mewled loudly into the pillow, finally ejaculating on Atsumu's hand.

The blond pulled out as fast as possible, groaning deeply as he clutched his teeth together and came onto Shouyou's back and ass. The two took a minute to catch their breaths before Shouyou turned around and kissed Atsumu hotly, tongues finding each other naturally.

Atsumu wrapped him up in his arms again, kissing him deeply and tugging on his fluffy curls. "A... gain..." Shouyou whimpered, and Atsumu smirked, running his hands along the cum on the small of Shouyou's back.

"Anything for you, kitty," he teased, urging Shouyou to smile and lick up Atsumu's face as he pushed Atsumu's steadily hardening member back inside of him.

=====

A / n :

i've been into Atsuhina a lot lately. it's becoming a bit of a problem.

- buttmunchkin