This is like a beggar, but in Qi Zhao's mind, this group of people who want to label themselves harm Saburo are not as good as beggars.

Other beggars can also play allegro and sing auspicious songs. They are afraid that they can't do anything besides sitting and eating in the sky.

Then Qi Zhao didn't look at it much, winked at the young servants, and took Qi Yun back.

Qi Erlang looked at his elder brother, and only felt that he was a little more majestic and righteous now than the simple Fangzheng and pure kindness before.

This change is excellent. The older brother can be more serious and the younger brother feels at ease. Qi Yun is happy to see the result, and obediently follows Qi Zhao and enters the door.

The Qi family servant didn't entangle them much, and pushed them a few times to make them go farther, and then went back.

When the door closed, the "bang" was particularly loud.

Uncle Qi was already in a daze, and he didn't even know how he got back on the carriage.

There were messy sounds all around, and these juniors were crying and making noises and hoped that Uncle Qi could find a way to rescue the two children. The two children were entangled in their lives. The crimes committed were indeed unforgivable, and they were really sentenced. , From light to weight and beheading, how can they be willing!

Uncle Qi closed his eyes and said nothing.

It took a long time to squeeze out a sentence: "Let's go, now... I'm afraid it's hard to save the gods."

Tiezi kept lying on the door panel, and when there was no sound from outside, he trot back to the front hall and nodded to Qi Yun.

Upon seeing this, Qi Erlang waved his hand to make Tiezi withdraw first, and then he talked to Xu Cheng about the bridge.

This matter is not only Qi Yun's means to win the Qi family's reputation, but from the heart.

One is to benefit the neighbors, and the other is of great benefit to the Qi family.

Qi Zhao's Zhuangzi and Qi Yun's wine shop are already connected together. The two brothers can benefit from grain production here and wine making there.

It's just that Qi Yun's wine shop is getting bigger and bigger now, and more and more are used for water transportation. He wants to build a new port by the river to make it more convenient for him.

But this matter cannot be said straightforwardly, and it is not easy to find a way out. After all, my business and official luck are too smooth now. I don't know how many people are the target. If you want to do this, you can only start small.

This bridge repair and road paving are all things that benefit the future, and it can be regarded as Xu Cheng's political achievements. The county magistrate is relieved, and the future will naturally have its own benefits.

Now Qi Yun only talks about repairing the bridge, and nothing else is mentioned.

Ye Jiao usually didn't participate in Qi Yun's business, so she went back to the backyard with Fang's family to prepare something for the New Year, and then see if the children were awake.