chapter 74 The Jiang Family offers a reward for the illness.

Começar do início

"I don't know. Ah! "Ye Fan is full of innocent words.

Zhang Xuan:" Don't you really know? "Every time Song Pinyuan comes out of the sect, it means that people who are hostile to Song Pinsheng are going to be unlucky. During this period, many people who have had friction with the Song family are trembling. Song Pinyuan's return this time seemed to vent his anger to Song Qiming, but this time he would never return.

"Are you here for Song Pinyuan?" Ye Fan asked.

Zhang Xuan shook his head, "no, I was for Miss Jiang Shuya, did you know that Miss Jiang Shuya? She suddenly committed suicide!"

Ye Fan blinked and said: "This girl can't think so much? I didn't see it!"

Zhang Xuan shook his head and said:" No! Yes She bought a hairpin and was possessed by a ghost. Speaking of it, when Miss Jiang bought the hairpin at the auction, you seem to be there, Ye Shao!"

Ye Shao nodded, and said:" Yes! Where am I?"

"So Ye Shao, do you see that there is any problem with the hairpin?" Zhang Xuan asked.

"I can only see that the host may be a suicide prop, it seems to be stained with the master's blood, with a resentment." Ye Fan said.

Zhang Xuan frowned and said in a puzzled way: "Ye Shao, since you can see it, why don't you remind Miss Jiang?"

Ye Fan blinked and said: "She might become my rival in love! Why should I remind her? I have not been broad-minded to the point of pursuing a rival in love! What's more, even if I say it, she may not listen to me." That's right! Jiang Shuya, this woman seems to look down on him very much.

Zhang Xuan:...

"Is there something wrong with the hostess? "Ye Fan asked.

Zhang Xuan nodded and said: "Jiang Family checked, this host has changed four masters, and every master died in depression."

Ye Fan was a little confused and said: "Isn't it? So scary? I was so far away, I just saw that the hosta might be a bit evil, but I didn't expect it to be so powerful!"

"The Jiang family offered a reward of 500 million. "Zhang Xuan said.

Ye Fan's eyes widened, and said: "So much money!"

Zhang Xuan nodded and said: "Yes !"

"If I made so much money, I won't have to sell Fulu to you and make a little money. "Ye Fan squinted at Zhang Xuan.

Zhang Xuan: "That's one million copies of Fulu, it's not a small money!"

"If you are just possessed by a ghost, it shouldn't be difficult to get rid of ghosts." Ye Fan said.

Zhang Xuan nodded and said: "Indeed, if it is an ordinary possession, it is not a big deal, but it seems that it is not an ordinary possession, it is a fateful possession."

Ye Fan squinted his eyes and said: "Oh, that's not a coincidence."

The so-called possessed by fate means that the fate of the possessed person and the possessed person are very consistent. After being possessed, it is difficult to separate the two. Even if they can be separated, the other party will suffer great harm. Moreover, over time , The two souls may merge into one.

"What did that woman do after taking possession of Jiang Shuya!" Ye Fan asked curiously.

Zhang Xuan shrugged and said: "Jumping off the building, taking medicine, cutting his wrists, Shen Hu tried all kinds of ways to find death!"

Ye Fan's eyes widened, and said:" I can't think about it! What is going on with her!"

Zhang Xuan shook his head. Said:" I don't know, maybe something tragic happened during his lifetime."

Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said:" Oh, I can go and have a look, but Yunxi told me not to do business recently. Moreover, Jiang Shuya is my love rival! I'm going to earn money from the love rival, and it seems that there is some lack of money and no Face,"

Zhang Xuan thought about it, and said: "Actually, this is not difficult. You put on makeup, change your face, and pretend to be my assistant. If you come to think of a way, I will just pretend to be, and I will give it to you when I get the money."

Ye Fan blinked and said: "This proposal sounds good! But why are you helping me like this? Do you have a crush on me? I only like Yunxi."

Zhang Xuan: He was blinded to see Ye Fan like this." I just want fame."

Ye Fan nodded and said: "Oh , that's right, fame, I am not interested, you! Young, don't pay too much attention to fame, what's the use of fame! You can't eat or wear, etc. You will know it when you are older, and your fame is a cloud."

Zhang Xuan: Ye Fan, a bastard thing, is obviously younger than him!

Zhang Xuan took Ye Fan to change the look. Zhang Xuan didn't know what mentality he made Ye Fan an ugly monster!

"Brother, you ran to Where did it go?" Zhang Wentao breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Zhang Xuan.

"I found a helper, brother, how is the situation now!"

Zhang Wentao shook his head and said: "A Taoist came from Laoshan, that Taoist seems to have some Taoism, and seriously injured the female ghost. Now Miss Jiang has passed out in a coma, that ghost Hidden in Ms. Jiang's body, there is no way for everyone to live or die.

Zhang Xuan frowned, and said displeased: "That ghost is not terrible! It is this guy that fits Miss Jiang's life style. If not, she would have been driven out long ago. What's the matter with that guy in Laoshan! So reckless."

Zhang Wentao smiled bitterly, and said: "There is no way!"

Laoshan shot a man named Huáng Shizhong, who has a high self-esteem. Before Huáng Shizhong shot, he reminded the other party that the female ghost and Ms. Jiang's fate match. Proceed with caution, but the other side didn't take him seriously, and said he was sensational and inaction.

The old man of the Jiang family was eager to save his granddaughter and did not listen to him.

"Root couldn't stop it. Miss Jiang seemed to be in a deep coma. If this goes on, she may not be able to wake up without committing suicide." Zhang Wentao shook his head.

After the huáng stone clock repelled the female ghost, Jiang Shuya vomited three mouthfuls of blood and then passed out into a coma. The old man of the Jiang family almost fainted when he saw his beloved granddaughter vomiting blood and coma. He thought that defeating the female ghost would solve the problem. Also dumbfounded.

"Junior brother, where did you find an assistant! "Zhang Wentao frowned when he looked at Ye Fan's appearance.

Ye Fan said with dissatisfaction:" It's me!"

Zhang Wentao was taken aback, and said: "It's Ye Shao! How did you make it like this?"

"Your junior did it ." Ye Fan turned his head, took a look at Zhang Xuan, and asked:" Why don't you ask the makeup artist to make me handsome, how ugly is this, how good!"

Zhang Xuan looked at Ye Fan and explained: "I can't recognize ugliness. Oh! If you become handsome, people will know it is you at a glance, and you don't want to be recognized by your rivals."

Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Forget it, for the sake of 500 million, be ugly."

"Ye Shao, look at this situation, do you have a way?" Zhang Xuan asked.

Ye Fan nodded and said: "You can try to dream and see the situation."

Zhang Xuan glanced at Zhang Wentao and said:" Brother, I'll take Ye Shao in for a doctor later, and you can stop others for me."

Zhang Wentao understood Zhang Xuan's plan at once, nodded and said: "OK."