CHAPTER SIXTY TWO

Começar do início

"Y/N-chan! I got this for you" she smiled walking towards me.

"Sakura you should not have"

"No, no...sensei told me you like sweets"

"I do" warmed and grateful, I took the bag from her and opened it, immediately popping the soft fried ball that had creamy filling inside. "Sakura, these tastes so good!"

"I am happy you like it" humming she sat on the silver rug and picked up the toy kunai, my previous tantrums of gaining weight had gone as the sugary lump fueled my serotonins "why do you have weapon toys?"

"Kakashi's idea" I shrugged as the girl shook her head in disappointment.

"Are your kids going to be Shinobi?"

"I uh- I don't know really. We never talked about this because I am uncomfortable with the idea of my children going to missions and fighting ninjas at the age of eleven"

"Still, don't you want them to be strong?"

"I want them to be alive" I huffed, "I am carrying them for nine months Sakura. My body is bloated and in pain. I am not going to give birth to twins only for them to get killed because Konoha wanted a damn scroll"

"Wow, you really hate the system...don't you?" she nervously smiled.

"I don't enjoy the idea of children as young as you, younger than you, fighting for this country. Be a child, run around and have crushes...fall down the tree and scrape your elbow and laugh"

"I wished that too" she mused gently.

"You can do that but of course; if you wish to become a Kunoichi then you have my support"

"What if your children wants to be like Kakashi sensei?"

"They can wear masks and keep their faces hidden but not join the academy"

"Wow" she laughed, "You are going to be a tough mom"

"Well one of the parents has to be strict, Kakashi will spoil them"

"Really? Sensei is so strict"

"Trust me Sakura, I know this man. He will spoil them"

"Y/N-chan! What if it's a boy and like sensei?"

"Another set of Kakashi? Let me think" I pretended to think hard and squinted my eyes, "imagine being the mother and not knowing what they  look like because they hide their faces" we giggled at the thought. Sakura had definitely become livelier over the weeks, saying she would work hard to bring Sasuke back as well and not depend on Naruto fully. She wanted to become strong for her team so that no one had to suffer any longer. It was sweet to watch her grow more than just a girl in love with a boy.

I wanted to be more than just Kakashi's wife, be someone with my own name and job and not hide underneath his mighty shadow. Of course, I was insecure and now with the pregnancy, my life had taken a few steps back but once I was fully recovered, I would take a job. I preferred one at the academy. However, I did not think Kakashi would be fond of the idea of his wife working closely with Iruka.

"Do you remember the time of that virus?" Sakura grabbed my attention.

"Which one?"

"Chakra virus? Everyone had panicked"

"Oh my goodness! I do remember! I was evacuated from the house and kept inside this mountain and ugh! Worst first trimester"

"What about me? I was hospitalized and had many tests done. Only at the end, it was found that I got rashes because Naruto sneezed on me. Bacterial infection"