Chapter 18(b)

Humnava Mere Tu Hai Toh Meri Saansein Chale Bata De Kaise Main Jiyunga Tere Bina..❣️

***

Third Person POV:---

Zoya was humming a song to herself. She can't wait to go to her house and hug her parents. Her excitement knew no bounds.

"Ma'am we are here." The driver announced making Zoya glance at her house through the window.

With a smile adorning her face, she exits the car and takes slow and steady steps towards the house where she had spent most of her life. Although she never had a decent relation with her Abba, but still she missed him, she wanted to hug him so tightly that he himself couldn't help but hug her too.

Shaking her head, she knock on the door and glance behind to see the car had gone. Kinza too accompanied her, but when they were in the car she got a call from the University. So Kinza was hesitant to leave Zoya alone but after several tries of Zoya assuring her that she will be alright. Kinza leaves for her college.

The door opens to reveal Farah who was wearing Black Shalwar Kamiz. Tears swelled in Zoya's eyes as she saw her sister after so many months.

"A-Ap-Appi..." Zoya hiccups, while Farah stay rooted in her place. She was shocked to see Zoya here. Her eyes went on her bump as she realises that her younger sister was pregnant. She blinked her eyelashes to stop the tears that threatens to come out of her eyes.

"Zoya....." She touched Zoya's face to see if she wasn't dreaming. Seeing it was reality, she walked out of the house and closed the door lightly. She hugs her tightly and sobs lowly.

"Kaese Ho?"

Zoya pushed her away and was slightly glaring at her sister. "Why you all weren't picking up my calls?"

Wiping the tears, Farah mutters, "Woh Zoya Ammi Abba Ko.....". She stop mid sentence when she hears some footsteps coming towards them and pushes Zoya . "Tum Jao Yaha Se Zoya!!!"

"But Farah Appi---"

"Farah Beta, What's taking so long?" Came Ahmed, Zoya's Abba distant voice as he came out of the house in search of his elder daughter. His eyes fell on Farah and then on Zoya. Fury took over his face, as he clenched his jaw the moment he stare at his younger daughter who was pregnant.

"What is she doing here?" He asked Farah through clenched teeth, as he threw a disgusted look towards Zoya.

"After all the things you have done, how dare you to come here?????" He yells raising his voice.

Farah walk towards her father and pleaded, "Abba Bas Kare Please."

Throwing daggers in Zoya's direction, he stomped inside the house.

"Zoya Behtari Isme Hi Hogi Ki Tum Apne Ghar Jaao. Atleast think about your child."

Not paying heeds to Farah's suggestion Zoya walked past her inside the house. Her Abba's word kept repeating in her mind.

'What is she doing here?'

'After all the things you have done, how dare you to come in this house?'

"What are you talking about, Abba?" Asked Zoya confused, which had Ahmed halted in his steps.

Nasreen, Zoya's mother walked out from the kitchen, as she heard Zoya's voice. She froze, as her eyes fell on Zoya. Tears started appearing in her eyes. Her daughter had changed so much. She wasn't a girl anymore, but a woman who soon was going to be a mother.