"Mama, How can Zoya do this to me?" Ayaan asks in a broken voice,
"Kya Mere Mohabbat Mai Kuch Kami Reh Gayi Thi?"

"AESE KAESE CHOD KAR JAA SAKTE HAI WOH MUJHE???"

"ZINDAGI BHAR SAATH REHNA KA WADA KIYA THA USNE MUJHE!!"

"Mama Jaaye Na Aap Baat Karre Na Usse....... Woh Sunte Hai Na Aapki Baat..... Bole Na Usse Ki Na Chod Ke Jaaye Hume Aese....." Ayaan said as he pulled away from the hug, he looked so desparate and vulnerable.

"Ayaan Beta. Sambhalo Apne Aap Ko." States Mehwish lovingly.

"Kaese Ammi?? KAESE?????"

Just then the door of the Operation theatre opens making everyone look towards it. Seeing it was the doctor, everyone stand up and gather around the doctor.

"Who's the patient husband?" The doctor asked glancing around in a hurry.

"Me." Said Ayaan as wiped the tears with his sleeves and take a step forward towards the doctor.

"Well Mr Khan I need you to make a decision now!!" States the doctor with seriousness filled in his voice.

"We can only save one. You need to choose between your wife and your child."

That alone sentence was enough to snatch the ground underneath his feet, to destroy his world. To shred him into pieces.

Ten Hours Earlier..,

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No"

"Jaana that's cheating!!!" Zoya whines throwing a feet.

"Jaan try to understand. I can't let you go alone." Ayaan tried persuading her.

"Toh Saath Chaale Aap Bhi."

"That's what I was saying, Zoya. We can visit your house tomorrow together. I don't know why are you so rushing?" Ayaan exclaims a bit loudly as he continues searching for his favourite black watch.

"Did you even remember when we last visited them?" She asked mockingly. "Nahi Pata Na. Well how would you know? It's been months since we last visited them Ayaan. We visited them after we came from our honeymoon."

"And they aren't even picking up the calls. Heck they don't even know that I am pregnant." Said Zoya frustratingly.

"If you don't want to come then don't. Kinza will accompany me."

"But Zoya----"

But before Ayaan could complete his sentence, his wife walked out of the room.

***

Ayaan kept looking at his watch. It was 8.p.m. He glanced around to see the hall was still full of people. The party wouldn't seem to end soon.

Loosing his patience, he walked towards Mr Qureshi, his client who had thrown the party since he turned sixty today.

"Mr Qureshi I enjoyed the party. I think I should take my leave now."

"Itni Jaldi?" Asked Mr Qureshi raising his eyebrow.

"Well I---"

A laugh escapes Mr Qureshi mouth, as he patted Ayaan's back. "I know your wife might be waiting for you. Thanks for coming."

That was all he needed before he rushed out of the hall. He started driving his car in a fast speed. He don't know why but he was feeling restlessness. His heart was pounding furiously and sweats were formed on his forehead. He was having a instinct that something bad is about to happen and he couldn't help but think about his wife. He was constantly praying under his breath for the safety of his wife, Zoya. Zoya was eight months pregnant and her going to her parents house wasn't fitting well with him. He knew how her relationship with her Abba was.

He called Zoya and put the mobile on the speaker. But she didn't picked up the call. He called several times, but again she didn't picked up the call. With one hand on the steering wheel, he roam his other hand on his hair frustratingly.

After an hour, he reached the Malik house. He parked the car outside the house and was about to enter, when his eyes fall on a figure. Who was walking down the road. Until he realised it was Zoya, his wife. His eyes went wide and he froze. When he saw a truck coming towards her in a full speed.

"ZOYA!!!!!!

To Be Continued..............

***

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!!!

I hope this chapter was worth waiting for.

Ye Kya Ho Gaya Zoya ke Saath😭😭?? What do you think is going to happen now? I am really feeling bad for our main male lead, Ayaan Khan💔😫.

The target for Chapter 18 (b) is 25 votes. So hurry up guy's and vote as soon as possible.

Also do leave your amazing comments, thay encourages me to write further chapters.

So Do VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!!!

12.10.2021