PLZ READ

Hi this is a wroters note and I'd like to explain why it takes me so long to update this/any other storie/s.

I have ADHD and Dyslexia and somehow manage to injure my thumbs a lot by biting my nail off to the point my thumb bleeds, and writing with a huge plaster on your finger is kinda hard.

Right now I'm writing with the thing on my thumb and autocorrect is my hero right now.

Then to the ADHD, I think of what I'm going to wrote all day, I think of new ideas and chapters and even puns but then I have so many ideas and wanna do so much stuff thay I never get to it.

And for some reason I have this mindset that if I write under 1500 words I'm a failure and I suck so usally it takes long ti fi ish one chapter.

And Dyslexia explains itself.
It's always a going to google and then back to the story.

Right now I'm working on a one shot book and this book and I'm triyng my best to unpadet but again, like I said before, it's hard for me.

I'm really REALLY thankful for all of you and I'm really happy that you guys like this storie so much (even though latley it is mostly about the minecraft family and Tubbo and Schlatt)

But I promisse I'm just building up tention for some stuff involving the relationship of Dream Sapnap and George,just takes longer than I thought and I appolagize deeply for that.

Thank you so much for reading and next update will hopefully be soon