🍋too far🍋

WRITERS NOTE!
I'm not good at writing lemons (prob cuz I never did it before) so this may suck. But again feel free to skip this chapter.

So Dream and George were on the couch, making out, not no dicing their soroundings but only the beautiful being that was sharing a kiss with them.
Dream then pinned George before George stoped them both "Wait! " George said "you think I can be top?" Dream just looked at him and grinned "only if I can be top next time" the two giggled before Dream pointed another thing out "should we go to my room?" He asked. George giggled and nodded.
Both boys went to Dreams room, where they then continued their making out section.
After a while they both started stripping off their clothes, helping echother.

After all of their clothes were removed and thrown into the corner of the room, George went on top of Dream and started licking and sucking his neck.
Dream moaned slightly becouse he was used to being top so this was definitely new.
He isnt complaining though.

After George was done marking Dreams neck he licked his way down to Dreams erection.
George licked a wet stripe along Dreams dick before putting it all the way in his mouth.
Dream moaned, shutting his eyes and not knowing what to do with his hands.
After George decided he was done with teasing Dream George looked around the room "you got any lube?" He asked, Dream just shrugged "I think so. Look in the closet"
George then went to Dreams closet where he found a really close to being empty lube bottle "how often do you fucking masturbate?" Gorge asked as he walked over to the blonde,
Dream looked fake-offended "how dare you ask about my personal life!" Dream then did the dramatic hand on the forehead thingy and both boys giggled.
George lubed up his dick before looking at Dream again "do you 100% concent to this?" George looked really serious, as he should becouse consent isnt a joke.
Dream nodded "I'll tell you if I want you to stop or need a break" Dream reassured.
George smiled at that before slowly pushing into Dream, making sure to be gentle.
Dream moaned, holding George's hand.
George then waited for Dream to tell him that he is read and after a few minutes Dream nodded at George.
George then started out slow, thrusting gently and softly, but when he felt Dream hold his hand tighter he took it as a cue to go a tiny bit faster, and so he did.

Amd don't blame the two, it was their first time.
George and Dream were just triyng to figure out echothers bodies and limits to make sure the other is feeling comfortable, pleasured and most importantly, safe.

After a while of thrusting Dream started moaning louder "Gorge! Please! Right there!" He moaned out.
George smirked and trusted against that spot which then was Dreams limit as he came on both himself and George's chests, which made George cum becouse of Dreams ass tightening.
The two panted a bit before George pulled out and both boys started to cuddle on Dreams bed, and both boys fell asleep shortly after.

Meanwhile Sapnap was in his room, hearing everything and silently criyng.

WRITERS NOTE: hi sorry for the short chapter again I never wrote a lemon before.
I hope this is ok and I hope I didnt make it too boring.