Family time

The Dream team finished their sandwiches before getting ready and making their way to mr. Minecrafts house.

It was weird how desperately Sapnap wanted to help Tommy but the other two didnt mind.

They knocked on the door before being greeted by a long haired, tall, and skinny boy.

"You're late."

He spoke in a deep deep voice, a voice that Spanap recognized. It was the pog dude he met at the park.

He looked a bit different but that could be since he is in his pyjamas.

"Were sorry! So are you mr. Minecraft?"

Sapnap asked triyng his best to be polite.

"Phil? No I'm Techo. I recognize you. Well come in. Phil is waiting."

The man said. All three glazed at echother in confusion before walking in the house.

Sapnap got hugged by Tommy. Tommy was a short boy, but not much shorter than George. I mean he was only 12, pretty tall I say.

Then Wilbur walked into the room and waved at Sapnap, who waved back.

Wilbur wasnt much taller than Tommy, but taller than George, which says a lot about George's hight.

Wilbur was 15 at the time, soon turning 16.

Sapnap greeted both kids before he greeted Techno.

Techno was also 15 turning 16 (since wil and him are twins)

Techno was way more mature than others his age.

He got out of school at the age of 10 since he took care of Tommy more than Phil and again Techno was really mature and independent.

Dream and George were both just confused.

Not that they were idiots they were just bad with kids, especially Dream. He amidiatly disliked Tommy more than the others.

Becouse Tommy acted his age, a loud and energetic child.

He did like Techno though. Techno had a sense of humor and was mature.

He didnt feel anything about wilbur. He just saw him as another kid.

Sapnap went to talk to Phil and thank him for letting them come over

"I'm sorry for my kids. They tend to be...much"

"No no! Your children are awesome! I saw them twice now- well Tommy and Wilbur I met Techno once and he threatend my life-"

"Yeah he tends to do that...when did you meet the other two?"

Sapnap seemed hesitant at first but decided to tell

"I saw them outside using their powers. That's what brought my eye to them. They were with Jack and Big Q-"

"Dam it I told them Big Q is a bad influence"