-before moving in-

I decided to do like side stories in the story becouse it's taking so long to write the other parts.

These parts wont be long and wont fit the plot, yet will be cannon to this time line.

So let's get to it!

_______________________

Back before the three moved it with echother, they went to collage togeder while living somewhere else.

Sapnap lived alone, just like George.

But Dream lived with his family, and GOD was he happy to move out...

_______________________

"Drista!!! Give it back!"

Dream yelled, chasing after his sister, who had his phone in her hand.

"I have to go soon Drista! Give me!"

He kept triyng to grab it, but Drista kept flying to keep it out of his reach

"Drista, drop."

Puffy suddendly said as she walked into the room, Drista rolling her eyes and giving Dream his phone, going back down.

"Good. FOOLISH! BRUSH YOUR TEETH!"

after that Puffy went to take a morning shower.

Dream quickly got ready and grabbed a piace of toast and walking to the door.

"Hey twin bro!"

His brother said, messing up Dreams hair and grabbing his toast.

"Have fun being late muggle"

XD laughed at his own joke before reporting away, Dream rolling his eyes and running to the school.

At the school he barged into the classroom, looking at his teacher.

"Dream. You're late."

The teacher said.

"I'm sorry!"

Dream spoke rolling his eyes.

He sat at an empty seat next to a short ravenette

"Hi"

The person spoke, Dreams antisocial ass pretending he didnt hear.

The black haired boy just shrugged and kept drawing in his book.

After class ended, the ravenette got ready for gym, he was the star soccer player after all so he HAD to be early.

Once he was on his way there, he kept counting his steps for some unknown reason (the result was 67).

As he was so distracted, he dropped a pencil by accident.

At the locker room he quickly got dressed and was ready for sports while all his other friends had free time, but some kids came to watch.

He was (of course) the star player that day (this is a fanfic afterall)

In the audience there was a short brunette who was drinking some apple juice, scrolling through his phone.

He has his iconic big white glasses on his face to stop the sun from frying his eyes, but it did make it harder to see what was on his phone.

Yep. Just one week before disaster.

That's how "WELL" they knew echother.