family

Phil was in the minecraft world, finishing stuff, seeing his wife etc etc.

While he was gone Techno was in charge (of course)

Technoblade and Wilburs birthday was today so they knew Phil was going to come today no matter what.

Wilbur was in their room making  a a present for Techno with Tommy, who just came back from helping Techno wrap up Wilburs present, but he kept his mouth shut, he was just happy to be included.

Techno was practising his sword fighting skills in the kitchen so he wont accedantely hurt any of his brothers, plus that's where the easy to chop fruit are.

________________________

Wilbur and Tommy ran into the kitchen, holding Technos present

"TECHNOBLADE!!!"

Wilbur yelled as he hugged Techno

"Jesus! Wilbur give me a warrning next time! I could have hurt you, and if I did I would cry"

Techno said the last part as a half joke, so he smiled down at Wilbur.

Techno was pretty tall for his age, all three boys were just Techno more than the other two.

"Sorry! I just have a present for you! Happy birthday!!!"

Wilbur said full of excitement

"And I helped!"

Tommy added

Techno chuckled

"Thanks Wil. And good job Tommy. I also have a present for you"

Wilbur looked extremely exided, he got a present from Techno every year but he still found it exiding.

"And I helped again!"

Tommy jumped up and down exided about the two opening their presents

"Relax Tommy I'm opening it!"

Techno said as he opened his present from Wilbur.

It was a totem, Techno had a lot of these but this one was special since it was from his brother

"I know you have a lot...BUT I wrote lucky charm on the back so it's a lucky charm!"

Wilbur said quickly

"Thanks Wil. I love it a lot. Looks fancy!"

And with those words Techno hugged his brother and put the totem in his pocket.

Before Wilbur could open his they heard a portal open.

The three thought it was Phil so they ran towards the noise quickly, Techno having his sword on him and Wilbur putting his present down on the kitchen table.

When they reached the room with the portal noise, they didn't see Phil, but they saw Quackity and his goons.

Techno quickly pushed the other two behind him getting ready to fight.