"Hey, E" Flynn said.

"Hey, Ella," I said.

"Lets walk together to class. " she grabbed my arm and immediately started to walk away from Flynn.

But before she could go far away, I stopped her.

"Why are you in a rush? Class doesn't ring for like five minutes," I asked her.

"I need to talk to you and Ayla as soon as possible," she said as her cheeks started to turn red.

'Is she... Blushing?'

"Why the fuck are you blushing?" I asked her, confused.

"I have to tell you something," she said as she called Ayla.

"Hey Ayla, where are you?" Ella said on the phone.

'In school, obviously, I just saw her'

"Come to the girls' bathroom as soon as possible," she said, hang up and started to walk to the girls' bathroom still holding my hand.

'If it's not something worth it, I'll steal her chocolate'

After a minute, we all were in the bathroom waiting for Ella to say what she has to say.

"Brandon" Ella said.

"Go on," Ayla said and waved her hand for her to continue.

"said that i" Ella said and paused.

"continue" I said.

"belong to him," she said and blushed.

"to whom?" Ayla and I asked at the same time.

'great minds think alike'

"everyone in school,"

'damn I kinda want this'

"that's adorable ," I said.

"I want that" Ayla said.

'same'

"I don't know how to react to it," Ella said as she started to panic and look around.

"has he been showing you any signs?" Ayla asked her.

"no" Ella said.

"what? like none?" I asked her.

"none" Ella said in a serious way.

"well damn," I said.

"what if he doesn't like me?" Ella said.

"now tell me, why would someone say that you belong to him or her if they don't like you?" I asked.

"did he like physically bought you? no he didn't," Ayla said.

"then why does he say this and give me zero signs? " Ella said as she huffed and hid her face with her hands.

'god, I hate men'

"do feel something towards him? ," Ayla asked Ella.

"I mean he is cute and sweet and I don't know. I may like him but he doesn't like me back,"

"are you sure he doesn't give you hints?" I asked her.

"what do you mean?" Ella asked.

"what if he has been giving you signs, you just never thought about them as signs of him liking you?" I said, as Ayla nodded.

"I mean he always talks to me and tries to do projects with me all the time but i never thought about it,"

"you are so dumb. He obviously wants to be close to you, you are just too dumb to, realize," I said.