Epilogue

Prarthana's POV:

'No no nooooo... change this table cloth please....this doesn't match with the curtains....and who the hell used these roses here...I want jasmine... Mangalore Jasmine ahhhhhh' I screamed the nth time loosing my shit!!!

I don't understand why is it so tough for people to organise a wedding function.

Today was Shivansh and Sanskriti's Haldi function which thankfully went fine without any interruptions. I managed everything all alone because my husband was busy behaving like a honeybee around me. Yup!!! This is all what he has been doing last 3 days. He has gone mad!!! He acts like I'm going to run away after this wedding. He sticks to me shamelessly infront of anyone and everyone. 2 aunties, my mother, his mother, my grandparents... everyone have caught us making out in kitchen, balcony, garden, washroom...

Gosh!!! I have become a butt of jokes thanks to his love-making techniques. Like who acts this desperate!!!
I thought my lion would calm down after doing the 'thing' that night but no...it instead added like a fuel to his desires and now he wants to do it all the time. His hands are never to himself. They keep roaming around my body and I want to really punch him hard!!!

I have begun working on Patty's full fledged and Omkar Anna has happily invested being my 40 percent partner in the business. But not once did he come to the office. He never questions nor interferes in my work. He says he trusts me. Indeed I'm lucky to have been blessed with a brother now. I always wanted an elder brother. I have him now.

Ofcourse Shivansh is equally caring and sweet but the bond I share with Omkar Anna is something else altogether. At times I have seen him worried, sitting lonely as well. Probably the Panchami thing is still not out of his system. I have tried to talk to him but he says...
'Its complex Pattu...let it be!!!'

Nowadays I see him more worried and not sure why it feels he is hiding something big.

Tonight was the bachelor's party for Shivansh and Sanskriti. Although my family was completely against this but then one word from the 'Javai Manishu' (Son in law in Konkani) and my family is completely fine!!!
The special treatment they give him makes me feel I'm adopted.

Finally I was done with all the arrangements for tomorrow morning's 'Udida Muhurtu ( ritual of grinding whole black gram trying to teach knitty gritty of daily chores after marriage to the couple) followed by the Mehendi function in the evening.

I was under so much stress right now and I needed some rest. I went to my room and collapsed on the sofa while suddenly I felt the smell of a special kind of oil. I smile recalling I made this from jasmine leaves and flowers both. I slowly feel my tshirt being sliding down slowly and suddenly I felt the oil dripping on my shoulders. I closed my eyes as I felt two muscular hands kneading my shoulders
..
I moan with extreme pleasure while I hear soft mumbling in my ears...
'I can do even better if I get better access Doll and I slowly felt his hands travelling below my neck and I was alerted.

In one go I slapped his hands and he frowned...
'What the hell'

I turned around saying...
'Exactly what the hell' I shouted while he put his lower lip out and said...
'I missed youuuu...' and I smiled lightly but the next minute I remembered how he wasn't there with me today when I was working on all the arrangements.

In one go I pushed him away saying...
'Everything is a drama...do you know how much I have been working since morning? I understand Omkar Anna is busy but what were you busy with huhhh?' I asked and he pulled me in one go by my waist and slowly applied some oil on my waist making me go all jittery and said huskily...
'I was dreaming all naughty about my wife... baby dollll' and I was completely flushed while his fingers massaged my stomach and he was turning me on!!!