Chapter 7

Prarthana's POV:

I was now sitting in a luxury car with this gigantic man next to me who now is my husband

I was now sitting in a luxury car with this gigantic man next to me who now is my husband. Wooow big word Patty!!! My... followed by husband!!! He seems to be a workoholic!!! Because otherwise I don't see any reason for a groom to start working on his Ultrabook on the day of your own wedding. Wooowwww!!!

But here...
He was on earpods grunting a 'Hmm' from last few minutes at the same time punching his Ultrabook non stop!!! Probably writing an e-mail.
But amidst this his manly voice which although was only a 'Hmm' till now still managed to create a shiver in my body.

I was always since my childhood a fan for men with deep voice. The heavy manly husky voice was always too sassy and attractive for me. No wonder I was a Bacchan fan from childhood. I always found myself badly driven towards these traits in a man and now the man I'm married to has the sexiest voice I've ever heard in my life. I slowly looked at him side ways and observed him. There is something macho about this man. His beard, his chic manbun, his deep brown eyes and that serious deadly look on his face. He's a beast.

My trance was broken when I saw his pink lips move...
'No...I cannot afford that Sandeep. I have told you before as well they have to understand. Fine!!! I will come. Book my tickets' he said and disconnected the call.

Is he planning to go somewhere??? But god his voice and his lips so pink. A man is sexier when he doesn't smoke!!! I some how always found men extremely hot and tempting when they had these naturally pink lips and didn't smoke. I always preferred to talk to guys with a good breath and this one is a defo non smoker as I see his baby lips. I don't think mine are as pink as his.

I was looking at him while suddenly he raised his eyebrows and looked at me. Our eyes clash for a brief moment and my breath is stuck!!! Fuck!!!
I avert my gaze outside the window trying to not face him. But I still feel his gaze on me making me tremble. This is not going to be easy at all.

I was welcomed by Nayak's in their lavish villa in the heart of the city Temple Square, Mangalore. People would have to sell their kidney and liver to own a tini mini space in this area and here are the Nayak's they own a lavish Villa with a garden, a private pond and their own family temple in their premises. These folks are filthy rich!!!

But the best part I liked about their house was it was only a few steps away from Lord Veera Venkatesha's temple who is my love and devotion. I strongly believed that there is and will never be anything beyond and beneath his wish and will. And I was thankful that I can now visit the temple anytime.

My mother in law and Rudra's grandmother made me lighten the lamp infront of god in the family temple and we offered prayers there. Post which my mother in law introduced me to some of their relatives but suddenly I saw Rudra wasnt there. I was took back home and was escorted to a lavish room upstairs on 2nd floor. There were 4 rooms on this floor. My mother in law told me that the other one was a guest bedroom, there was a gym and finally the study room.

Now that left shivers in my body. An entire floor without anyone. My thoughts were broken by her words...

'Prarthana...don't overthink...Rudra is a private person. He likes silence. He prefers to have his privacy when he works or even does workouts. He is a health conscious man. He may skip his sleep but not his gym. But you don't worry we stay downstairs on ground floor. One bedroom on left is ours. The one on right is Bapama's (Grandmother). You can come down anytime. First floor has Shivansh's room and a library and some of his musical instruments.' I was elated listening to musical instruments as I loved music.

My mother in law probably noticed that shine in my eyes and said 'You can use anything here darling, you are free to do as you wish but please be careful with Rudra's things he is a little particular and strict about them' I nodded while still thinking about my mysterious husband.

I was finally left in his lavish bedroom. With a tray full of food brought by Shankar, their house help. He was a middle aged man and I smiled at him and greeted him with a smile.

'Welcome Akka' he said and I nodded.

'You have your dinner before Rudra comes...He said he will have dinner in his study itself, he has an important conference call to attend he told...don't mind charda (child) he is a hopeless workoholic.' saying she patted my shoulders and left.

I had a look at the room which had pitch black interiors.

It looked so dark and gothic

It looked so dark and gothic. It was so damn dark although fancy and luxurious, I wondered who paints their bedroom pitch black!!!

Thankfully there were no embarassing decorations made. Except a few aromatic candles which gave me a sense of relief as I have migraine issues. Thank god. My eyes fell on the food kept on the dressing table and the suitcase which had my clothes. But then has anything ever been my priority over food. So I pulled a chair to the dressing table and started my favorite business on this planet earth!!! Eating !!!

Specially when there is my favorite Kashi Halwa and Poori in the dinner menu who can resist!!! I quickly hogged happily and burped drinking a glass of hot badam milk brought by Shankar Anna. And a smile adored on my face while my grumbling tummy filled with food. Last I ate was a few morsels in my own wedding. Now my soul was satisfied. Just then I heard a door knob click and I was alerted. I turned around and saw Him standing there in all his glory with a black pajama and coffee brown tshirt. He was staring deep into my eyes and I tried but couldn't blink!!! He is fucking intimidatingly sexy to be ignored!!!