Chapter 47

Rudra's POV:

I was still sitting in a daze of what just happened. I could see and listen all my employees...colleagues now trying to hide their smiles and all hush hush gossips. My wife claiming me infront of the entire office staff had been the 'pantry talk' of the day. I could see even my brother was trying to hide his laughter and here I was swallowing dry lumps seeing my volcano of a wife packing her stuff.

She was crazy indeed!!! I have never seen an employee this happy getting fired from their job after pulling out such a stunt!!! Ofcourse Myra also was been fired but the difference...she was fuming and my wife was happy like she had won some bravery award...I saw she had collected everything and finally handed over some hard copy reports to Karthik. Sameer was still in a state of shock. He kept asking....
'You are really married Patty?'
And now is when I wanted to punch that guy!!! What the heck is his problem...

And before Prarthana could open her mouth I walked in between them both pulling Prarthana behind me and looked at Sameer. Nope!!! Shot daggers at Sameer via my eyes!!!

'Yes Sameer!!! She is MINE!!!
My wife!!! Mrs Rudra Nayak...
Why??? You have any issues???'

And I saw him nervous. He began stammering and said at once...
'Nnnno....Ssssir...just ....it's ....it's just that....no one knew...we thought she's single' while I heard Prarthana chuckle. In one go I pulled her by her waist and she was in my arms...her hands landed on my shoulders and chest while I said Sameer still glaring at him...

'She is not!!! She's my wife!!! Get that? Now please get back to work...i want the reports ready by EOD' and Sameer nodded and left from there. I looked at Prarthana who was trying to hide her laughter and playing with the shirt button of mine...

'Whattttt???' I barked angrily to which she giggled and said...
'You look so cute when you get posessive and all jealous...you are one big baby...' she said and I kept looking at her and pulled her by her wrist and pushed her into my cabin and pinned her against the wall. Her eyes widened in shock.

'I am fired from my job Mr Rudra Nayak... remember??' she asked while I loosened my tie and walked closer to her and in one go caged her in my arms by placing my hands on her either sides and whispered...

'Not from the post of my wife!!! My wife can come to meet her husband any time in her father in law's office...right?' I asked and she blushed and smiled.

I leaned more and smelled her neck...I closed my eyes as I intake her fragrance...

Prarthana's POV:

'Ahhhhhhhh....I missed you doll...so much ....I can't express...I can't say!!!' his proximity ran shivers down my body and I felt every strand in my body was desperately in need of him. But he wasn't touching me. I wonder why...

No hugs...no kisses...I craved them!!!

'Are you done packing your bags?' he asked in a whisper and I nodded.

'Shall I drop you home?' he asked and I slowly circled my arms around his neck and said...
'I want to go back to our home...our house... Nayak Mansion...I miss home Rudra...I miss you...' I said while I saw tears glistening in his eyes and he whispered...

'I missed you too doll... I forgot to live without you...Will you teach me how to live??? How to breathe??? Will you come back home??? Your home...OUR HOME' he said and my eyes filled with fresh tears and I nodded. He smiled and holding my hands in his he took me along with him.

Yet another time my in laws welcomed me home. I saw Dad standing there with tears in his eyes while mom kissed my forehead saying...
'I am never letting my daughter go back... never!!!' she said pulling me into a tight hug.