𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 || 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 ~ 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅!

✧.* 𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖸 𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖣𝖠𝖸 𝖠𝖫𝖡𝖤𝖣𝖮  *.✧ 
𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 13

𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦- 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 -

𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦
- 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

IT WAS A COOL AFTERNOON,

and both you and Albedo just returned from his small birthday celebration back in the city of Mondstadt. You walked through the dirt road path leading to the statue of the seven of Windrise.

Albedo held onto your hand whilst you continued down the road, leaving you to internally contain how loud you were screaming. Why? Because he didn't have to hold you hand, but he did and it was so cute.

Your eyes darted to your intertwined fingers whilst you silently approached the statue of the seven, a blush crept at your cheeks when you felt Albedo squeeze a little.

"Is something the matter with our hands, (Y/n)?" He asked oh so suddenly, making you jump in surprise. "Oh n-no not at all." You chuckled nervously, reaching your free hand up to your neck. "I just happened to be looking at it.. I guess."

Albedo's lips formed into a small lopsided grin, eyeing you beside him. "Oh? Is that so?"
You saw the way he was looking at you and an unamused expression replaced your flustered one. When did you get so smug, mr. Albedo sir?

"Gee, Albedo stop smiling at me like that."

"And why not? It's my birthday isn't it? Am I now allowed to smile at my loving partner?"

A small chuckle slip past his lips when he saw that your cheeks burned red and your eyes looked everywhere but him.

Boy was he learning to be a bit more forward than normal.

Before you could even say anything, Albedo turned his attention the the large tree up the short hill which sat behind the statue of the Anemo archon. "Well, we're here now." He said, stopping in his tracks for a moment before once again pulling you up the hill.

"Speaking of which, are you sure this is a good idea?" You asked as Albedo sat down on the grass, leaning his back against the trunk of the tree. "What is? Drawing portraits of each other?"

"Well yeah.." you sighed, following him "I mean, I'm not super great at drawing compared to you.. I might mess up."

When you sat down in front of him with your sketchpad reluctantly held in your hands, Albedo placed a hand on your thigh so he could get you to look at him.